SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I was turning into Gowrie you wouldnt have seen me i was in the massive line on the other side of the road trying to get into the tuggeranong area lol only saw you through my rear view mirror

Guilty as charged!!

I saw a 180 but it looked goldish to me. Didn't see you Leigh, where were ya??

Spotted last night at around 6:40pm on erindale drive from tuggers heading towards woden.

1 Gray R32 gtst and 1 Gray R33 gtst.

A p-plated blue commodore ute cut off the Gray R33 and the R33 chased after it going fairly fast. Next thing I see is a big smoke cloud as one of them locked up their brakes as there was a mobile police camera van there.

anyone here? what was the full story?

I was in a white R32 gtr with white TE37's and no wing.

Is your skyline the one that I see a lot of the time at Centrelink TOP in Tuggers? If so, nice GTR.

Yep, I've seen your car there aswell, very nice paint job and rims.

there are at least another 2 skylines there, black R32 GTST and black 4 door GTS (I think)with pink fluffy bits inside.

Can almost start a Centrelink Skylines Club, haha.

Spotted myself sitting in and chacking out a white R33 GTR that just got traded in her at Lennock... WTF? I can't think of a single car on our lot that would be worth trading a 33 GTR in on...

hehe I am that black R32 gtst :D

you gtr is hot...

and yeah Skylines Australia Centrelink or SAC for short hehe.

There is also a maroon R33 gtst with wa plates and a white R33 in te same car park.

Spotto'd MIVEC near Swinger Hill twice, just after 12 and just after 12:30

You may have seen me waving at you from inside a white Pintara TR-X[.quote]

Nah didn't spot you, did see your car out the front when I got home last night.

I was buying flowers for the missus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.
    • Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily  
    • Talked to another R34 GT-T owner, he said bonnet of his car once fell and slammed from full height because of strong wind at a car show and nothing was damaged or broken, so I guess I'm just overthinking some things but yeah, just making sure I'm not damaging the car anyhow cause wanna keep it for a long time.