SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

SPotted driving down pass the belco mall

Number Plates "Faith" maroon its nice

Yeah thats Pete's car, neat with some nice little mods to set it apart.

Number plates cool too "Faith - Gotta have a little" or something along those lines.

spotted a white r32 gtr at narabundah at about 6:15
spotted a white R32 GTR heading out of jerra last night at around 8pm-ish. i waved a bit late, apologies if you didnt see it!

man i get around. i'm usually too preoccupied trying to act cool in my car so i may not necessarily notice people waving at me lol.

I was on the motorbike going to baseball it was at the little round about next to bunah college

man i get around. i'm usually too preoccupied trying to act cool in my car so i may not necessarily notice people waving at me lol.

Spotted Red R31 (soz didnt have time to wave ^_^),

a bunch of lines in Woden last night, White 33 out the front of lisboa (YGT 33S) a black R34 with some nice volk rimz in the carpark nearby.

Spotted Red r33 near O'malley - I pulled next to it and looked through the window, anyone from here.

Also a bunch of others that I cant really remember ^_^ :sorcerer:

Just got back from queensland... I have never seen so many skylines in my life... Saw well over 300, mostly 32s but a fair few 33s and only two 34s (wingless red and a -very- modded out blue one). Was amazing :D

spotted heaps of 'lines today in woden. drove past a silver R33 with a GTR wing, 400R kit and a big "SkylinesAustraila.com" sticker on the rear window. i thought someone stole my car!!!

then i saw MIVEC turing right onto Yamba Dr, then spotted a white R33 with a funky rear bar turning into the JB carpark....

i was in a white crappodore with commonwealth plates, so i didnt bother waving...