SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I saw the both of you, but never at a point where I could wave.

Mladz I saw you leaving Banks on the way up.....Leigh I saw you leaving, wasn't sure if it was you cos the wheels looked like 5 spokes and not the 34 rims I think you have.

Also got a wave from a dude in a white 32GTR at the Erindale roundabout.

Got a different set... again :D

I forgot to mention i also spotted gus and had a quick chat to cassi

Leigh I saw you leaving, wasn't sure if it was you cos the wheels looked like 5 spokes and not the 34 rims I think you have.

Mladz I saw you leaving Banks on the way up.....Leigh I saw you leaving, wasn't sure if it was you cos the wheels looked like 5 spokes and not the 34 rims I think you have.

I didnt see you at banks but I saw you at the McKillop formal looking ful sik :)

Hey that was me, I was going around the round about noticing how huge the car's mouth was. impressive.

followed a white R33 S1 GTST today to work, YCY-24Q pretty clean and nice dished rims.

Hope to spot most of you guys tomorrow at the BBQ.

Saw Nsanity's R33 parkes out the front of the finance building today and yesterday and also saw Viper32 drive past when we had our morning tea on the lawns out the front.

i live at finance now, no more world hopping for me.

spotted a silver 33 with veilside kit near gunghalin and a maroon series 1 yesterday around tuggers.

Also who was it in mooseheads last night that pulled me aside haha. I was heading home pissed as all buggery and then someone grabbed me and goes "hey your alex, you bought that car off ebay" I was shitting myself, didnt know what was going on.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very tasty jayce... i will take one please :P

Yup;no prob's! From what I heard,a 10% deposit should secure you one of the 20 in the world...which,from some reports is around $33,000 for said 10%!

Pity they're all sold,really...

Spotted GTR-003 pulled over by thre police last night around 12:15am on the parkway, hopefully nothing too bad.

and then around 12:25am Red R33 GTS-T having a play with a p-plated commodore followed by some 4X4 foloowed by a Gold WRX and then some other car all quite fast on hindmarsh drive near weston.

spotted daves old blue R32 GTR yesterday in the stupid traffic going across northbourne.

i swear if i don't see people move as soon as the light goes green, or people who sit well under the speed limit when there's no one in front of them will feel the back of my club lock if they do that shit in peak hour!

spotted like 1000 skylines in the space of a hour or two (well it was really only 7 or so)

A silver r33 heading down towards the roundabout at erindale 5:25ish

then at baseball training 5:30 - 7ish (Viking Park, Erindale) i noticed

2 silver r33's, black r33, white r32, black r32 and on the way home a silver r33 with nsw plates