SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a 2-tone R33 at woden this arvo about 4.30pm... had a sticker d-spec or drift spec or something and a guy with a bit of an afro or big hair thing happning..

i thought of Sauce?? but i don't know you so i have no idea if it was you or not :/

spotted a black R32 gts-t parked at erindale around 12 ish today. had an ESC (Erindale Service Centre) sticker on the rear window and was missing the front bar. apart from that, was very neat.

i've often seen some imports and high powered cars being worked on in that workshop. anyone know if their any good or have heard anything about them?

i spotted an black r34 that looked like my car's bigger brother almost lol exactly same everything except his gt-c's were gold and possibly 19's

also a s1 burgandy at woden with a blonde driving and a male passenger. Had stickers all down the side.

spotted the purple people eater today, looking good dude

spotted a black R32 gts-t parked at erindale around 12 ish today. had an ESC (Erindale Service Centre) sticker on the rear window and was missing the front bar. apart from that, was very neat.

i've often seen some imports and high powered cars being worked on in that workshop. anyone know if their any good or have heard anything about them?

they're pretty good there, had a roadworthy done there, they all seemed friendly, plus my old neighbour works there, very switched on with auto elec and mech.

spotted a 2-tone R33 at woden this arvo about 4.30pm... had a sticker d-spec or drift spec or something and a guy with a bit of an afro or big hair thing happning..

i thought of Sauce?? but i don't know you so i have no idea if it was you or not ;)

Haha, yeah that would've been me. :D

I was out walking just before and I was on Hindmarsh Drive when I hear the distinct sound of not one, but two of everyone's favourite inline 6, a lot of spool and a wee bit of wheelspin from the lights up near the parkway overpass, so I waited around about 10 seconds or so and this silver R32 GT-R and a white R33 GTS-25t come down the road, I guess the GT-R really can nevah loose

i think that may have been the one that i spotted on the weekend... he didnt come to a stop but from what i could see they looked very much like volk gt-c's in gold.

spotted a black R34GTT yesterday on commonwealth ave, seriously hot wheels, gold with chrome lip and centre, if anyone knows what these wheels are tell me PLEASE!

spotted a couple today.....

started off with me following into work a white R34 GTR Vspec, with huge CSC brakes (stock otherwise, even the exhaust!) and parking opposite it. car looked great. young guy owns it. i left a note on your windscreen, hope you decide to come and join our little party we got going on here! :laugh:

then saw a blue R34 GTR roaming the streets of chisholm at about 4.30pm ish. car looked and sounded great.

then spotted a silver s2 R33 GTS-t with black plates and an exhaust in manuka about 5pm ish....

i didn't wave to anyone cause i was driving a work car. poo....

Yeah i gave up waving because most of the time i just get a weird look. unless it's someone i recoginise that is.

I'm the only stagea in town with www.skylinesaustralia.com across the back window and an FMIC