SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I see the madwagon around belco from time to time. I'm between woden and belco every day and I see bugger all in the way of skylines on the roads :yes: And it seems when I am spotted I don't spot the spotter back

Spotted the following in the Canberra Hotspot part of the new issue of Ignition DVD out today.....

Superstar MIVEC even got his mug on camera :)

Edited by Bluprint

Spotted a couple of Skylines while walking across northbourne last night.

blue R33 GTST with carbon bonnet driven by some asian guy

and

YEH-42E Silver R32 GTR, it had a Vspec II sticker on it but while I checked the brakes they weren't brembos. didn't all v-specs come with brembos? would there be a reason for a downgrade or is it a fake v-spec?

Spotted a couple of Skylines while walking across northbourne last night.

blue R33 GTST with carbon bonnet driven by some asian guy

and

YEH-42E Silver R32 GTR, it had a Vspec II sticker on it but while I checked the brakes they weren't brembos. didn't all v-specs come with brembos? would there be a reason for a downgrade or is it a fake v-spec?

i didn't think you could have a V-Spec R32....

Met ib6ub9 near the traffic lights in Manuka tonight......

Nice to finally meet someone from the forums.

PS,

Sorry about covering you in all that weed, but she does run insanely rich :ninja:

Hey man, It was Good to meet ya, Will catch up for some photos with some beasts in the new year, Very nice sounding GTR!!!!!

Ah dont worry about the weed, The Getz can handle it.....

Also Spotted Jayce and Andrew at the new bike park..... Good to say hi guys...

Edited by ib6ub9

Spotted the following in the Canberra Hotspot part of the new issue of Ignition DVD out today.....

Superstar MIVEC even got his mug on camera :ninja:

i see i made it on there aswell :rofl:

are the pics u posted screenshots from the actual dvd or magazine?

also is it edition 013?

Edited by MKDR33

saw a black 32 gtr last night in manuka bit before 9. going past each other on the ped crossings, but i was stopped and writing a message and only noticed its tail lights. bugger. it looked nice.

Where you in a white 32 gtr, with 33 gtr wheels?

i didn't think you could have a V-Spec R32....

I can guarantee you they exist;there's one less than 20 feet from where I sit right now! You can even have a V Spec II,which would be the specification my car is...

ps. i've seen that silver vspec 32gtr getting around. i think its in fyshwick a fair bit. pretty nice lookin car, haven't notice the brakes tho.

Unfortunately,it's a fake. I know the car,and know the owner. It's a GTS-T with some GT-R guards,bodykit etc. Does somewhat cheapen what some think is a V Spec GT-R...or even a normal GT-R.

No matter what spec' a GT-R is in,regardless of model,if it's the real deal you can bet it's got nothing to prove unless it feels like it. Go the Big Red 'R'!!