SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a red Ferrari 355....just sitting there next to me while i was filling up at BP... almost put way too much petrol in cos i was just staring at it :) soooo nice. an older guy came and drove away, sounded awesome.

Was it the purple one? If it was i followed after that car for about 20 mins about a week ago :)

i am fairly sure it was black, but there can't be too many of those c5s around?

edit: ah, i see, there's a place i queanbeyan that complies them.

Edited by sigsputnik

Saw sl33ky at the long stay car park in the city on friday morning (perhaps starting work?) with the mrs?

Uh....Sl33ky IS the Mrs.

I thought her name being Emily might have given away the fact that Emily is a girl.

Unless I've totally misread your post and gotten confused?

it aint a line (except for the tail lights) but earlier in woden i spotted this corvette c5 convertible. i was driving so i couldn't get pix, but it was VERY nice:

carl066.jpg

c05_butt.jpg

plates said "C5". i think nsw but could have been act i guess.

saw that bad boy driving down hindmarsh the other day too. very nice!

i think i spotted bluprint at som lights last night..sticker on the rear window?? i was high beamin ya lol

Wouldn't have been me, I don't have a sticker on the rear window... you probably saw James who has a car almost identical to mine

Leshy - I probably was looking at some tail, Woden was mighty impressive in that department today :P

And Pete - we saw you too :(

It was with the girlfriends family sorry :P

On the way home from the go karts ran into jayce on the push bike (not literally) and we said merry christmas :(

Also spotted Leigh at the go karts in Fyshwick. Where was my invite Leigh!! (we went to Hume instead).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.
    • Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily