SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

was behind a black 33 last night but i can't remember where or exactly when... if you were infront of a white 33 sedan sometime last night in the area of gordon/condor then it was you!

Silver R33 GTR last night at the Indian place in Phillip i was eating at last night. Do GTR's always look high? he parked in front of my GTST and well, mine looked a ton lower.

Silver R33 GTR last night at the Indian place in Phillip i was eating at last night. Do GTR's always look high? he parked in front of my GTST and well, mine looked a ton lower.

stock they do because they have AWD to share the space under the guards as well.

Late spotted:a neat silver 33 GTS-T driving from Manuka into Civic via Canb' Ave,Northbourne etc on Friday,Australia Day. Big muffler,v. neat FMIC,painted(dark blue)+detailed front calipers,chrome rims w/gold 'rivets' and a gague on the r/h side of the dash. Pretty accurate description,huh? Young fella and a lovely lady passenger. Nice ride-anyone on here?

Was out for a drive last night and seen heaps:

Braddon: Maroon 33 with P plates

White 33 with cromies

Civic: Silver 33 with black wheels

White 33 with black wheels

Maroon 33 driving the other way (Mr Italy I think)

Kingston:Maroon 33 with standard wheels

Gungahlin: White 33 with grande FMIC.

Belconnen: Black 32 with black?? wheels.

My god 33's are taking over the world! :)

G.

I must have a special ability to attract local idiots!!!

For the hole drive up and back to the central coast i did not have any dramas with the drive; infact, the M7 is fantastic!

Well, that was before i got back into the ACT! About 1km before i get to epic i am confronted with a car travelling NORTH on the SOUTH bound side!!! I was overtaking another car at the time so i had to floor it to get out of their way. No amount of horn bashing or flashing made any difference. They finally got the message when a truck that was still in the right lane refused to get out of the way, so the car finally pulled out of the way. Don't know what happed after that, but i really hope they figured out what the hell they were suposed to do.

Interesting thread but... it's kinda hard to imagine the exact car you "spotted" when you just say white R33 on so and so road.

Here's a couple of photo's I came up with for the Southside when I had some time to kill. I saw a couple of other cars driving but didn't manage to get a decent photo. As you can see R33's are harder to find and R34's near impossible. At least one member should recognise their car.

post-33414-1169974315.jpgpost-33414-1169974339.jpgpost-33414-1169974366.jpgpost-33414-1169974378.jpgpost-33414-1169974392.jpgpost-3069-1129602403.jpgpost-33414-1169974422.jpgpost-33414-1169974434.jpg[attachmen

=79522:attachment]

So lets see if anyone can top this collection. All from this afternoon.

post-33414-1169974407.jpg

post-33414-1169974444.jpg

probably should blank out peoples licence plates if you're going to post photo's

Went to the coast yesterday, passed a few skylines on the way down, one of them gave me a wave. a maroon R33 was with me a fair amount of the trip back today, had a big amount of panel damage on the passenger side.

ffs a20089 please blank out the plates of those cars. also please consider that not everyone wants photos of their cars taken while they are parked. it's not just skyline owners who frequent this forum and you don't know if those cars are regularly parked in those areas.