SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I keep seeing this stupid R31 aussie model that someones cut the door pillars out of. What an idiot. He reckons its fast too. Told me it had like a million kilowatts but I happen to know that he's only got 1.840Kw

So Slow.

Nice one, you forgot to do the conversion, 1.840 skyline KWS = 300 + Mazda watts. Happy to help!,

Oh hey is your FD a re-baged Porche 328? You still have the more powerful and better engineered Porshe motor in it? Or you running the Mazda mouse wheel?

Before I go nice infinity Sticker on the back, who made that up for you?

haha sucker!!!

G.

ffs a20089 please blank out the plates of those cars. also please consider that not everyone wants photos of their cars taken while they are parked. it's not just skyline owners who frequent this forum and you don't know if those cars are regularly parked in those areas.

Considered, that but seriously if someone was wanting to steal a car they can look at a public parking lot themselves. None were taken at home or even on a weekday. Specific sites were not mentioned though some could be guessed, no specific time was given. All were in public and no illegalities were undertaken.

If you want to drive a stylish skyline, prepared to have it admired.

Nice one, you forgot to do the conversion, 1.840 skyline KWS = 300 + Mazda watts. Happy to help!,

Oh hey is your FD a re-baged Porche 328? You still have the more powerful and better engineered Porshe motor in it? Or you running the Mazda mouse wheel?

Before I go nice infinity Sticker on the back, who made that up for you?

haha sucker!!!

G.

That's low. Although I think you must be going blind though cos I have an FC. Also you may note that I make 3/4ths your power with 1/3rd the capacity and 200kgs less weight and better handling. Also mine tends not to catch fire...

P.S. IT'S A REAL INFINI YOU NASTY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much rarer than an Aussie R31.

That's low. Although I think you must be going blind though cos I have an FC. Also you may note that I make 3/4ths your power with 1/3rd the capacity and 200kgs less weight and better handling. Also mine tends not to catch fire...

P.S. IT'S A REAL INFINI YOU NASTY LITTLE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much rarer than an Aussie R31.

No need to have RB V's rotor war, I believe this Rotor has already been measured and is on "the list" bitter feelings from a beat down i'm affaid. So your 3/4 of my power, so lacking, 1/3 capacity, so lacking again. Only 2 seats which is fitting for a mazda driver cuz not more then 1 other person wants to be seen in it!

And it would want to be better handling cuz you have a lot to make up after anything resembling a straight.

I thought rotory's was what Wollies cooks their chickens on.

P.S ITS A REAL JAP IMPORT R31 nasty man

cant we settle this over some sympathy tea?

P.S. i dont mind being seen in an FC :laugh: wouldnt be able to drive one for shit though, need to stick my legs out the windows :(

FD's are hawt, i never been in one though...

Edited by SKYLVIA

I spotted and talked to the hottest chick in a black Vectra about where to pay for parking.. and I sighed and thought to myself, "I'm never gonna see or speak to her again". A few hours later I saw her I talkin to some dude I work with. I asked what they were talking about and he said, "man.. she wants to do something for our 2 year aniversary and valentines day.. at once."

Later on that day, I allocated more work to him, just coz. hahah!

Edited by S T A R 3 3

I asked what they were talking about and he said, "man.. she wants to do something for our 2 year aniversary and valentines day.. at once."

hahahahaha

"man.. she wants to do something for our 2 year aniversary and valentines day.. at once."

Menage a tra? (i dont know how the french spell it)

Spotted White Stagea series 2 driving quite fast on athollon drive YEA-89Y, or something similar. I made way for him to past me but he got held up in traffic anyway. Was trying to make eye contact for a wave, but seemed pretty focused.

I was in the loud orange FTO. anyone here?

QUOTE(S T A R 3 3 @ 29 Jan 2007, 10:13 PM)

"man.. she wants to do something for our 2 year aniversary and valentines day.. at once."

That's funny, but by the sounds of the girl, he is going to get some nice action after a hard days work.

I spotted and talked to the hottest chick in a black Vectra about where to pay for parking.. and I sighed and thought to myself, "I'm never gonna see or speak to her again". A few hours later I saw her I talkin to some dude I work with. I asked what they were talking about and he said, "man.. she wants to do something for our 2 year aniversary and valentines day.. at once."

nice work big fella!

think i saw sl33ky crossing northbourne around 7:30 tonight. if not, it was virtually the same white 33... with a very loud bov.