SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted a white R34 and a white R32 going past the Kingo last night (not together - at different times)..

32 would've been me on the way home from grandmother's bajillionth birthday.

saw sleeky heading for belco/woden (that road under the bridge to civic). would've waved but was talking to passenger. belated wave right here tho *wave*.

Spotted a S2 Stagea S Dayz edition outside Gas Tune on Wednesday, anyone here? That's one rare car.

A what edition? Where can I find out more 'bout this model?(Jayce prepares for 'search' function...). Sounds very interesting,and very Japlish JDM - S Dayz? Wow...

It's a Stagea with a bodykit and interior styling upgrades by 'Dayz'. the 'S' designation means it's a factory 5 speed manual and shares suspension all around with R33 GTR's. Comes with the RB25DET NEO. They're a good car, but rare and pricey.

It's a Stagea with a bodykit and interior styling upgrades by 'Dayz'. the 'S' designation means it's a factory 5 speed manual and shares suspension all around with R33 GTR's. Comes with the RB25DET NEO. They're a good car, but rare and pricey.

Sounds cool;I can't find a photo anywhere to see one,tho'...Google can lead ya on a wild goosechase sometimes(if you're easily lead,like me!)