SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

dodgy park today by the way hehe half covering the driveway :laugh:

you know as well as i do that there is no car parks ANYWHERE in that shithole.

Having to move several times a day between buildings and sites doesn't help.

Also.

I got promoted.

I'll be based out at fairburne shortly to be a professional backup ho.

You want a bad carpark? come to the remaining outside carpark in civic next to the construction sites. I don't park there, but my sire office overlooks it. It's full of idiots parking wherever they want, including in the way of everyone. No one can get out of the carpark at the end of the day and there's usually about 10 accidents a day. people park on the footpath, the side of the road, in keep clear areas, even in front of other cars. It's a nightmare to park, but sooo funny to watch at about 3:30 in the afternoon.

You want a bad carpark? come to the remaining outside carpark in civic next to the construction sites. I don't park there, but my sire office overlooks it. It's full of idiots parking wherever they want, including in the way of everyone. No one can get out of the carpark at the end of the day and there's usually about 10 accidents a day. people park on the footpath, the side of the road, in keep clear areas, even in front of other cars. It's a nightmare to park, but sooo funny to watch at about 3:30 in the afternoon.

That carpark is a nightmare. This is one of the finer parks I've seen there

post-19288-1175313201.jpg

just toyed with a orangey/gold 180 sx with a black roof in fyshwick nice looking car but i dont think it had much poke and as for the smoke comming out the back i think he needs to have his car looked at

black r33 with gold rims in jerra very nice looking car gave him a wave but was left hangin, to cool for school maybe.

Your Town? where is that? I suppose Canberra is small enugh to be called a town :)

oh, I spotted a Maroon R33 series 1 GTS-T with side mounted plate and white shopping list on the side this morning 9:40am heading away from Tuggernong on Drakeford drive, didn't wave since there was traffic island inbetween and I'm still in my Orange Cockroach.

looked pretty mean with the side mount number plate any one here?

nah i live in braidwood hahaha

Spotted Terminal pretending like he was workin'

Hey it's Saturday. I get paid a 38 hour week like the rest of the country, I'll be as lazy as I want on a saturday.

Spotted a nice R32 GTR following me out of the BP in woden this arvo.... Ahh it's good to drive the Stagea on weekends

Fair few spots today

4 door R33 in Kambah around 2pm(near Village Creek)

Black 34 at the Narrabundah Pitch and Putt around 3pm (i lost by 1 stroke, final hole i putt from a huge distance and it stopped right on the edge, would of tied the lead aswell :P)

Black 33 and Silver 33 on Athlon near Woden around 5pm

Black 32 pulling a U turn near the police station in tuggers

Spotted a dark 33 at ANU.. its been there for a few days now.. *Karl reaches for balaclava*

Silver 32GTR with black hood and massive wing at the round about at Isabella plains, bonython, gordon, calwell.. he gave me a wave and I waved back! YAY!

spotted me with too much time on my hands.. need to join another forum!! not a skyline, but the stylish (and better looking) little brother, S15 200sx..

settle, settle, just jokes!!

better get my R33, R34 spotting skills sorted.. easy with sils, bit more to it with Skylines..

oh, and spotted low200 sat morning on Yamba I think >_<

Spotted a dark 33 at ANU.. its been there for a few days now.. *Karl reaches for balaclava*

If thats the one i'm thinking - its a 2 tone colour r33. My colour (ARGH!#%!% someone else has it) and a charcoal at the bottom. No Front bar, NSW Plates.