SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Taxi drivers hey. Driving down Northbourne last night a copper pulled up beside me, gave me a very weird look, then proceded to CUT ME OFF!.... he then sped off, merged into a turning lane without indicating, then pull out of it and kept going straight. I should have gotten his licence plate number and reported him, but I was too busy swearing at him.

Spotted a nice Blue R33 GTST in civic and a Maroon one in Dickson, but it had ugly chrome wheels.

Which is wierd, because if you use canberra cabs you don't actually get to where you need to on-time.

haha it took me 3 phone calls just to get one to turn up last Sunday night!!... on the third go I got put through to a person instead of the automotic thingy and finally one came. Took about an hour - first rang at about 9.45, came at 10.45

their excuse was that the brumbies had just finished so they were all out there :P

on Australia day me and the rest of our group (+ 60-100 other people) waited from 2am till 6:30am for cabs... Why weren't taxis out in force on Australia day :X There were so many fights aswell which was somewhat entertaining but still, 4 hours in line after drinking for the previous 4 hours... not fun

oh, and taxi's are heaps of fun :P

Haha when I lived in Canberra two mates of mine got sick of shit from a cabbie and in the wet one of them in the back seat covered the cabbies eyes and the one in the passenger seat grabbed the hand brake - did a nice slide through the round about. After that the driver was fairly quiet and they got home without any hassles.

**i do not condone this sort of behaviour**

Also spotted on Tuesday night: a marone 1000HPatw R32 GT-R in a secret locale in Queanbo'...and yes,I've seen it on the dyno:the figures are the real deal.

I think I've heard about this one, if its the one I'm thinking of, he's done very well for himself

oh, and taxi's are heaps of fun :P

Haha when I lived in Canberra two mates of mine got sick of shit from a cabbie and in the wet one of them in the back seat covered the cabbies eyes and the one in the passenger seat grabbed the hand brake - did a nice slide through the round about. After that the driver was fairly quiet and they got home without any hassles.

**i do not condone this sort of behaviour**

An original solution,yes?!? :) :laughing-smiley-014: :closedeyes:

No one owning up to this? Looked and sounded nice, would like to know a bit more about the car.

Yeh Trooper that would be me mate. Sorry i havent been on here for a while. its a series2 Explosive front bar, basically a series2 standard bar but the fog lights have been moved lower and it now has a lower drift style lip on it. Its a complete new front bar from Sydney. Anything you want to know i will try and answr for you mate.

ooo so many today

Black 32 on north parkway around 10am

Silver 33 leaving bonython 10am

Golden Stagea on Federal HWY leaving queanbeyan around 4pm

Purple 33 in Queanbeyan around 4pm

Maroon 33 near narrabundah golf course around 4pm

Black 32 on parkway near tuggers around 5pm

there were a few more but i cant remember at what time or where

Maroon 33 near narrabundah golf course around 4pm

that could have been me if you saw it driving on Hindmarsh

I also saw a couple today but cant remember where or what or when lol

Spotted: Donnan yesterday, I was darfting him going in to the city, waiting for the perfect opportunity to EXPLODE past him! But never got a clear run, with traffic coming the other way......you got away this time......*shakes fist*

spotted a black R31 sillouette and me (chasing him, driving home) giving it a squirt through Aranda this morning @ 8am on the dot

was good fun man :P think we scared that old woman who was walking her dog tho ..

wonder if hes on here ! ;)

that could have been me if you saw it driving on Hindmarsh

I also saw a couple today but cant remember where or what or when lol

was a guy driving ;) had all the brands down the front door aswell

Saw 2 this morning:

8:45am white R33 series II GTS-T joining the parkway towards civic, driving by brunette with quite big brown curly hair with window down

9:15am white R33 GTR with bronze rims turning from drakeford onto sulwood, damn, bronze rims look good on any car.