SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted Bluprint at old bus depot building today

...Nah not really, I was just following the crowd and trying to be cool.

I did however spot a silver R33 GTR go driving past me on Ginniderra Drv thismorning. I was in the STAGEA towing an awesome orange U-Haul trailer, go U-Haul!

Spotted SKYLVIA at old bus depot building today :P

I Didnt spot you... :( where were you?

I Was there to grab a video card, a PC Case and a thumb drive :) was good prices i guess... i was just sick of smelly nerds bumping into me.

I am coming to canberra again in a few weeks to get Julian to work some of his magic on my R33.

I am warning you all that SOMEONE....ANYONE...spot me :(

Even when I lived in Canberra I was always out and about, I think i was only spotted once.

Guess thats what happens when you have a white series II - there are just too many - but I have VIC plates

I'll make sure that I spot you... and even if i dont I'll just say that i did :(

spotted: a woman stopping at a GREEN light :(

no, it hadnt just changed to green, and no it wasn't hard to see or anything (Drakeford Drive, 3 lanes of road).

I Didnt spot you... :( where were you?

I Was there to grab a video card, a PC Case and a thumb drive :happy: was good prices i guess... i was just sick of smelly nerds bumping into me.

Yeah I was there to get a new monitor

22" widescreen = new hotness :(

spotted: a woman stopping at a GREEN light :(

no, it hadnt just changed to green, and no it wasn't hard to see or anything (Drakeford Drive, 3 lanes of road).

Someone kill her;make the world a better place...(Sorry,but people that can't drive shouldn't be on the road,rightly or wrongly...)

Spotted a silver Stag' on Majura Road testerday eve' as the sun was almost gone. Waved,but I may've been a bit slow(100 km/h each way.Oh,my bad;90 km/h in that area,isn't it?). You may not have noticed me;was in the BlingMobile.

a orange R33 at J Racing this morning.

That'd be Matt's(J Racing's painter...).A hot car,for sure. And will be for sale soon,those of you who want a standout ride(that's engineered!)

I'll make sure that I spot you... and even if i dont I'll just say that i did ;)

spotted: a woman stopping at a GREEN light :cheers:

Haha thanks. I get to spot Julians R32 when I come to canberra, its so nice - and a bit of fun too just quietly

At least she didnt run a red (although still pretty dangerous) I had some tool run a red when I wa turning right into boddington on a green arrow there a few months back, VERY close call.

Spotted a silver S2 R33 down limestone at about 3:50 this afternoon turning off to civic just cruising behind me.

Also saw a nice white 33 giving it some on the end of Northbourne through the sweepers to Woden last night which sounded pretty good.

However, didn't spot the jeallous lowlife who spat all over my drivers side while my car was parked opposite Mooseheads.

Spotted a silver 33 GTS-T getting carried away with his Dorifto skills at Kingston this morning. Whilst a fan of wielding a serious slipper into the firewall, there's a time and a place. In front of all the people going to Kingston markets isn't it. One lady a few metres up from me thought so,too: she took down the rego' plate and let everyone know she'll talk to the authorities. If you're on hear bud', you'd better hope she simmered down before picking up the phone, as there were enough people around to land you in big do-do.

Note to all: remember,kiddies-there's a time and place for everything!

Spotted a silver Stag' on Majura Road testerday eve' as the sun was almost gone. Waved,but I may've been a bit slow(100 km/h each way.Oh,my bad;90 km/h in that area,isn't it?). You may not have noticed me;was in the BlingMobile.

That might have been me, I came home that way from taking a load to the tip, I had my awesome hired trailer on the back.

That was me, just coming home from taking a load to the tip, I had my awesome hired trailer on the back.

Thought it was you,L! Sorry;too slow to wave from my end! it'd been a looong day...

Sup guys?? im new i driving a black 4 door r34 with black rims. its all show with no go. im looking for somone to help me put some power into it. any places or people you guys recomend??

ESP on Gilmore Road,Queanbeyan. They work with 1000hp GT-R's,585Kw WRX's...if they can't find power in your car,you'll have to travel a lot further to get results!

Sup guys?? im new i driving a black 4 door r34 with black rims. its all show with no go. im looking for somone to help me put some power into it. any places or people you guys recomend??

are you the black 34 thats parked at the front of wests rugby club in jamison all the time ?