SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

White series 2 33 GTST with R34 wheels in mitchell this afternoon.

it was probably on its way to trojan to make my car take longer again.... :closedeyes:

Edited by MANG

spotted black R33 (with nice rims that i cant remember the name of) in the DJ's carpark at Woden... plus white R33 in the same carpark numplates YEH XXX (i think) was a series1... lol I'm so vague...

Spotted black 32 pulled over on Drakeford DR near tuggers and a white 33 go past it and me following in the work :P Getz :w00t:

Edited by datto260Z

Spotted black 32 pulled over on Drakeford DR near tuggers and a white 33 go past it and me following in the work :wub: Getz :)

Spotted you in the 31 around 2:10 pm yesterday at the woden mall carpark.

I spotted the yellow 332.. with a massively wide body on the back of a tow truck heading into belco from civic... after the tunnel.. niiiice..

yer thats fatass its nice as i think glen from esp bought the rolling chassis wit no motor from the previous owner. it used to have a 1000 hp motor in it

spotted donnan walking somewhere this arvo in fyshwick. i waved, but it was a little late. i didnt see you till i drove past you and thought "who is lunatic waving at me...!" :P

Spotted mine with its hood up in the middle of hindmarsh drive with a blown cooler pipe yesterday >__< How bloody annoying that was...

thats fkn annoying hey! if you dont have tools best you can do is just jam it back on and hope that it stays on until you get home/to mates place.

Spotted you in the 31 around 2:10 pm yesterday at the woden mall carpark.

Nah, that was a friend driving it, I drive my troopie around, he needs it cos his Cressida shat itself.

Spotted a silver 33 with its hood up in my girlfriends st in Calwell on the weekend. <snip> no addresses please dude! <snip>

That was me learning the hard way that you should always make sure the o-ring from the old oil filter hasn't stuck to the engine block, before you screw on the new filter. 4 litres of brand new Castrol Edge on the driveway, and much swearing that you probably heard from your GF's place.

Car was sent packing to the nature strip in disgrace.

Next time, can I come down to your GF's and change the oil on the new paving? :cheers: