SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted sauce's car parked in phillip today.... also keep seeing a maroon r33 parked across from ABC carpark with some serious drift damge on the passenger side. looks nasty....

I spotted yours in phillip aswell when you pulled up across from subaru (I was sitting in mine playing psp on my lunchbreak :))

i didn't see you. if i did, i would've come over and said hello....

Does anyone here own a white series II R33 Gtst with nice wide silver 5 spoke mags (17's), standard body, really low suspension, big exhaust and a Trojan sticker on the back?

If so I saw you on the Parkway about 7:30 on Thursday night... Really nice and neat for a 33 and sounds sweet.

Spotted a mean sounding 34 GT-R (in Bayside Blue...yum)give way to me on the roundabout next to the Hospice/Russell offices this afternoon. Gave him a 'thanx/slick car' wave. Not like the stupid cow that ignored me and had me reach for the brakes...Oh,yes:I was on a pushbike at the time...

Also spotted a Qld plated 33 in white yeaterday on Dairy Flat Road;it had a sticker that said:"Shhhh! I'm hunting Lions'(with a picture of the HDT/HSV Lion's head next to the statement). P**sed myself laughing at that one;nice effort!

got a wave from a green stagea this morning at the roundabout of canberra ave and lanyon dr. i waved back if you didnt see.... :P

Hey mate yeah i saw ya, your car looks very clean. nice job

spotted terminals stagea parked on the pedestrian crossing at a car park, you know theres more spots upstairs? wagola looks good by the way :(

That's where I always park, it's not like anyone uses that carpark anymore. anywho that was my test run day with the new turbo. New gearbox to come this week.

Hey mate yeah i saw ya, your car looks very clean. nice job

thanks buddy, but my car looks like crap atm. some guy reversed into me last week, while i was shopping, and cracked my front bar really badly...

spotted a gunmetal R32 GTR turning onto canberra ave from hindmarsh this arvo. also spotted MANG's car and engine at trojan, sitting so close together, yet so far apart....

Saw about 10 different skylines within 15 minutes around civic on Wednesday arvo, so much for thinking they were a bit rare...

Also saw a nice silver stagea with a skylinesaustralia sicker on the rear windscreen giving it a bit past the dealerships in Belconnen on the same day.