SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a v. neat red 34 that sounded tough in Jerra' last night. V. polite driver,too; even gave that cyclist (me) lotsa room where most people don't on Jerra' Parkway. He then turned around on Bayside Drive near my place; gave him a wave, but most 'Line owners wouldn't recognise me, much less so clad in lycra...

Yer spotted Gunmetal R32 GTR YDZ-00W which white enkei's yesterday lunch time at Tuggernong anyone here?

was checking out your tyres, 255X40R17, are they 17x9's? I think I'll have to change my 245's to 255's next time I get tyres.

that sounds pretty bad Shell,

there is a market for that age bracket though, believe they are called GILF's

anyway, spotted a black 33 heading north on William Hovell around 7pm, Silver 33 GTR (guessing a2...numbers... as they were turning onto his street) around 11 or 12 last night and a black 33 turning into weston creek around 10am this morning

spotted a nice looking R33 GTR, getting busted by an undercover XR6 on Macarthur Ave this arvo.

Dude, what were you thinking ???, couldn't you tell that guy was a cop by the way he was following you through the traffic???

I suppose they were not kidding about the crackdown this weekend.