SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

haha what the hell were you doing out here 1am on a sunday? Hunting?

Yea if it isnt rabbits, turbo bunnies (first time i saw a hare i couldnt stop laughing, they run along normal but as soon as a dog gets close they hit boost and go from 30km to about 100km in half a second - hence turbo bunnies :)) or kangaroos then its peoples stray dogs, shits me off people dont keep their dogs locked up at night, one night im going to hit one and probably get shot :D

Haha.. just one of them randon drives that end up in random places...

no hunting.. :mellow:

Un(spotted): My silver R33 S2 (YDT...) being at Trojan just short of 2 months now (!!!) :) I know I asked for some parts to be ordered which added another 7-10 days, but far out - two months. :\ Never been this long without the car. I'm wondering if something untoward has happened and they are looking for something similar-looking in Japan to import to give back to me instead :thumbsup:

Anyone been out that way getting serviced and noticed it hanging around?

</RANT> Anyway, I think the guys are doing their best... must just be (VERY) busy, I'm just missing it... ;)

spotted your car yesterday at trojan, i was in there visiting my car. john was working on it on the hoist while i was there. mine has been there over 3 months now heh. was going to be ready early this week but now its had another set back, not their fault... :)

spotted your car yesterday at trojan, i was in there visiting my car. john was working on it on the hoist while i was there. mine has been there over 3 months now heh. was going to be ready early this week but now its had another set back, not their fault... :)

Cool :) I just got mine back today. It's been so long since I've driven it, but the problems it went in with have gone away. So far it drives well!

I spotted him this morning on Coulter Dr about 7:15

the joys of driving from south side to belcrompton everyday lol it wasn't quite 7:15 was it i'm suppose to be at work at 7 :P

think i spotted terminal at perisher today and also another white stagea seems to be a favourite for the snow goers

Edited by Darkon