SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted that guy who I sold fuel to at Shell next to EPIC. Hope you liked your 20c/litre discount :)

:dry: Thats it... I'm going to Shell next to EPIC now for a discount even if it does cost me more than that to get there LOL

Spotted that guy who I sold fuel to at Shell next to EPIC. Hope you liked your 20c/litre discount :P

I spotted that when i got back to the car, wasn't sure if it was a mistake or not so i thought better not to mention it :D

I spotted that when i got back to the car, wasn't sure if it was a mistake or not so i thought better not to mention it :D

LOL I needed fuel tonight, thought about driving to EPIC, but then thought it would be my luck that Helious wasn't on that shift and went to BP civic instead.

A good day of spottage.

Spotted that same grey 33 I park next to at tuggers, leaving Lanyon - neighbours! Not on forums I assume.

Black 32 at the furniture store next to inline steering, and a dark 32 GTR in the queue to get serviced AT inline.

A red 33 undergoing an upgrade at my mates dad's shop (tuggeranong car care).

Orang-ish R33 with bodykit Fyshwick, driving behind me this morning.

Gunmetal grey R32 VspecII in Fyshwick, it's there all the time.

Older lady driving silver R33 near Oaks Est road, Qbn.

i know the 32 GTR your talking about, parked near the best noodle bar ever :D

Anyway had good spotting in fyshwick on thursday lunchtime

blue, red, white R33's (S1)

White 33 with GTR frontbar

+the usual parked ones (white 33 with LMGT's, gold 33, 32 GTR)

Spotted a fair few skylines after the dyno day.

2 gunmetal 32 gtrs (1 around woden (12:00pm) 1 on William Smith (3:00pm))and a black 33 heading down....the road that crosses hindmarsh and goes to erindale :X Yamba? around 12:30pm

best car show I've seen in Canberra. Canberra Grammar formal run to the National Museum - queue to the drop off was about 1km long had some damn nice machinery.

convertible 325i, convertible AMG 55 and audi RS4 in front, two convertible ferraris behind. and did anyone in my group get a pic of the GTR sandwiched by all that eurotrash? of course not!