SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

that car has been there for a while. they leave it outside over night. if it were my car, i would be fuming about that....

Luckily it was inside. I could see it through the large windows.

Gave a wave to a gunmetal R32 GTR as I was coming out of one of the roundabouts near the airport about 6 on the way home from work. Couldn't see the driver. If it was anyone here I was the silver R33, now with added front-mount goodness :domokun:

Edited by Sauce

Gave a wave to a gunmetal R32 GTR as I was coming out of one of the roundabouts near the airport about 6 on the way home from work. Couldn't see the driver. If it was anyone here I was the silver R33, now with added front-mount goodness :whistling:

That was me on my way home to Qbn. I saw you waving. :thumbsup:

LOL I needed fuel tonight, thought about driving to EPIC, but then thought it would be my luck that Helious wasn't on that shift and went to BP civic instead.

:P THe 20c thingy ended yesterday or something so all i can give you is the usually 8c :( But you also get to say hi to me and wait in line for about 5 minutes just to get fuel and then another 4 in the line to pay for it.... I was spotted by some guy in a work ute, he honked his horn at me and shouted something like 'yeah' with his fist out the window... Does anyone attend Reid CIT???

:P THe 20c thingy ended yesterday or something so all i can give you is the usually 8c :( But you also get to say hi to me and wait in line for about 5 minutes just to get fuel and then another 4 in the line to pay for it.... I was spotted by some guy in a work ute, he honked his horn at me and shouted something like 'yeah' with his fist out the window... Does anyone attend Reid CIT???

Do you work Friday nights? We could turn some of our Friday meetups to a Friday meet and fuel up LOL

:P THe 20c thingy ended yesterday or something so all i can give you is the usually 8c :(

Does anyone attend Reid CIT???

8c how do you get 8c i only know of the 4c voucher + 2 cents if you spend x amount in store

Also i just finished at CIT Reid last semester. just about to finally get my diploma haha

got a wave from/waved back to a prety tidy looking black r33 yesterday when i was pulling into work, i ws on the side of the road near the pialligo roundabout.

yay week permits, boo failing dikson inspection :P