SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Silver 33 with GTR Do-Luck spoiler in Civic around 4:30pm

Silver 33 on the Civic side of Barton Hwy around 5:30pm

Spotted a the same Red Ferrari twice (once in kingston and once on northbourne) about 30 mins apart. Not sure what model, maybe F355, had numbers on the doors.

Spotted a red Stagea in Woden....with an R34 front! Very very nice.

The other day I saw a red Mitsubishi Legnum in Woden. From a distance it really did look like a red Stagea with an R34 front - is that what you saw?

I would also like to take this opportunity to state that Legnums are very cool. I'd love one, in the rare manual.

And red.

With an R34 front? :)

Spotted a dark grey R32 GTR giving it a hit up Erindale Drive this morning and scaring the crap out of a lancer so badly he almost crashed into me changing lanes haha.

Also drove side by side this afternoon with a black S1 33 GTSt from Commonwealth Ave to Woden Hospital and no wave :)

So, I was dawdling up Northbourne Avenue this afternoon about 3:30 when I see a yellow Ferrari F355 heading the other way towards Civic. I think - cool!.

About a minute later, I see a red F360 go past me the other way. I think to myself - cool! what are the chances of seeing 2 Fazzas in as many minutes in Canberra?

And then the floodgates opened.

The rest of the time I spent on Northbourne I saw going past me the other way it was Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari Ferrari.....

Naturally I was quite pleased :blink:

246 GT Dino and F430 FTW BTW.

I turned onto the Barton highway, more Ferraris, but starting to thin out.

About 10 minutes later coming back towards Civic on Northbourne there's still Fazzas on the road. At the lights at London Circuit I had a 328GTS on my right, a F360 Spyder on my left and a 512TR in front of me.

So where's the Ferrari show this weekend? :)

Spotted 3 grey r32 gtrs around Phillip BP servo around 4pm to 4:10pm. Not sure if they were the same car, one was parked and the other two I saw driving around in those 10 minutes.

Lots of spotting near the airport yesterday around 6pm:

Spotted white Stagea towards qbyan

Spotted gunmetal R32 GTR near the runway, just like mine

Black R33 coming out of the business park

and a dark R33 GTR on Northbourne, around lunch time.

Spotted Jules' widebody braving the elements on the Monaro earlier today. Spotted Stevie sans Skyline twice at Belco' Mall, lovely lady in tow. Also spotted a silver 33 GTS on Wednesday night at Stromlo Cycling Park, it's owner chatting with an RX7's owner. Anyone on here?

Spotted a Red 32 right near the pedestrian crossing outside Subway on Emu Bank Road, got a wave and gave one back. I'm pretty sure the guy works at a place in Belco and has helped me purchasing the right products a couple of times(Don't wanna give away too much of where he works).