SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a Red 32 right near the pedestrian crossing outside Subway on Emu Bank Road, got a wave and gave one back. I'm pretty sure the guy works at a place in Belco and has helped me purchasing the right products a couple of times(Don't wanna give away too much of where he works).

Spotted a white R33 followed me the whole way from Woden, down the parkway and then turned off at Kambah.

Spotted

Yesterday

Silver 33 Sedan heading Yass way on Barton Hwy around 5:30pm

Black 33 On Barton ACT side

Silver 33 GTR parked near BP woden with cameras around 5pm

White 34 Sedan on Athlon around 12pm

Also spotted some poor bastard blowing something in his reasonably new Peugot. He was parked on the side of Athlon (near woden) this morning with white smoke absolutely billowing out, idiot didnt turn off his engine, just put his hands on his head and start walking back and forth.

Edited by Baconer

Spotted 2 R34 GTRs in Sydney yesterday, one black, one silver. So very nice T_T

Also spotted a white R33 being put up on a towtruck in the rain on northbourne tonight at around 9:10 from the bus I was on.

White 34 Sedan on Athlon around 12pm

Also spotted some poor bastard blowing something in his reasonably new Peugot. He was parked on the side of Athlon (near woden) this morning with white smoke absolutely billowing out, idiot didnt turn off his engine, just put his hands on his head and start walking back and forth.

white GT-T sedan would have been Abo Bob & me

and yeah we saw the Pug too! It looked like the oil was all dumped on the ground and was burning and yeah how much smoke was there!!... dunno what happened exactly!! poor guy!

Spotted a black 33 with white rims leaving some white puffs as it took off in Kambah today around 6:20, most likely getting a little annoyed with a small car taking their sweet time in turning into U-Stow IT..

on saturday i drove past a black 33 with red plates, female driver leaving the brand depot, then i parked adjacent to a blak 33, white rims, 40th aniversary badge.

then today i spotted a gunmetal 4 door parked in front of tuggers lifestyle centre/tuggers markets/good guys building.

on saturday i drove past a black 33 with red plates, female driver leaving the brand depot, then i parked adjacent to a blak 33, white rims, 40th aniversary badge.

then today i spotted a gunmetal 4 door parked in front of tuggers lifestyle centre/tuggers markets/good guys building.

Hmmm wonder what Tuk Tuk (Mark) was doing at tuggers lifestyle centre :D

R33 with blue graphic on the side in dickson at lunch time today. It had a trojan motorsports sticker.

White R33, silver R34 on northbourne Ave.