SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Was at the lights in front of the convention centre on Constitution Av this afternoon next to a black R32 - sorry I wasn't trying to snob you, my phone started ringing and it fell under my feet when I went to cancel it, I did wave as we drove of :D

Thank you, that would be mine

Now there's a man that loves his R33 GTR's.. two of them.

Hey Davio, bring one (or both) of your cars to marques in the park, Don;t want my R33 GTR to be the only good looking GTR there :-)

Tuesday 11:15pm: Spotted a white r33 s2 coupe in a rush overtaking me on tharwa road then heading into theodore, which was weird cos i wasn't going slow.... Hope you got to your emergency! (2 seconds sooner!)

I keep spotting a maroon r33 series one parked in theodore on the main road. Very nice.

Also spotted the water truck twice today 3 hours apart but 500m away from the first spotting haha, lazy

Yeah saw you heading back to Murrumbateman around 6ish. Did you get enough in that last lot of rain to keep you going for a while?

:laugh: i was in the work truck (if anyone sees a white guy in a mushroom truck, wave dammit!) so wouldnt of been me.

Was a bit of rain but not enough at my place, my work is 15km away and got a crazy amount in that area, the neighboring paddocks dams are completly full now

Hey Davio, bring one (or both) of your cars to marques in the park, Don;t want my R33 GTR to be the only good looking GTR there :-)

I would like to bring both but I will be working to about 12 or so on that day, maybe i can turn up later?

Here is the car that was spotted

post-30428-1195076743_thumb.jpg

Was at the lights in front of the convention centre on Constitution Av this afternoon next to a black R32 - sorry I wasn't trying to snob you, my phone started ringing and it fell under my feet when I went to cancel it, I did wave as we drove of :)

No probs mate :( ! Couldn't even get into the usual car park this morning! had to go and park in some other evil one :laugh::D