SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

spotted some really nice cars over the last 2 weeks but never got around to posting them

BMW 850i, driven by a fairly old (80?) guy in Fyshwick on Tuesday. Didnt think it was anything special till i found out about the engine... A bit overkill :P

4351K5.jpg

(not the car but same colour and model)

and this sexual beast near civic last week some time

01.jpg

05.jpg

Also a crap load of porches, Canberra is lifting its game car-wise :D

I'm wondering who the White R33 GTR is who lives in Kambah or there abouts, we follow each other in to work sometimes around 9.30am. Just saw him today in Kambah near the primary school, waved and got a flash.

I was worried I scared him one day when I followed him on the bike.

Didn't spot but I just heard a massive set of tyre squeals and a thud and some more squeals then at the Chisholm shops then a white r33 pull up in the same car park as me and check for damage. Anyone off here?

Spotted a black r33 with a for sale sticker on the back wondow give it a boot down gungahlin drive in the wet last night asnd spin a few times, run up both sides of the road and end up on the median strip then drive off. I pulled up to see if everything was alright but he took off rea quick again. I assume everything is sweet.

Spotted a black r33 with a for sale sticker on the back wondow give it a boot down gungahlin drive in the wet last night asnd spin a few times, run up both sides of the road and end up on the median strip then drive off. I pulled up to see if everything was alright but he took off rea quick again. I assume everything is sweet.

Sounds like the type of car i would love to by. Bent rails, thrashed, probably bent/scuffed rims... where do i sign up to purchase this immaculate car :laughing-smiley-014:

Spotted 2 skylines on Monaro highway yesterday.

Gunmetal grey R32 heading north,

Black or dark purple R33 with GTR kit, but no GTR badge turning into Theodore.

Sounds like the type of car i would love to by. Bent rails, thrashed, probably bent/scuffed rims... where do i sign up to purchase this immaculate car :laughing-smiley-014:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!

ANYWAY! spotted an L driver stalling at the speed bump in anketell boulevard.. hahaah i pointed, and laughed. dont worry about me guys, karma is coming.

Gunnas bra! Gotta be a good buy! It does super drifts!

Also I see an 850i in braddon almost every arvo walking back to my car. Do they go well?

Oh and spotted me loosing my transmission tickets for a 3rd time =[