SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw a white R33 this morning round 6:45 turning up bindubi street and back fired twice and blew a big flame out the exhaust both times, looked awesome!

also an R32 that looked like gun grey turning onto william hovell off caswell drive at about the same time.

just spotted a Festiva(?) which had made a massive mess of the steel barriers at the roundabout on Sulwood Drive where you come over the hill on Athllon Dr.

This is the 3rd seperate accident I've seen there at this time of night on my way home from work... wtf are people doing on that corner?? :banana:

spotted a pic of Marks car over his desk when i was working on sat, left a note, hows the new lights?

Ahahah, good work. I had no idea that note was even there until I read that ;)

The lights work a treat, they're perfect for bouncing rubber bands off and hitting the head of the person sitting on the other side of the partition :wave:

In other news, spotted MIVEC (y0) in Tuggeranong next to the Southern Cross basketball stadium.

Yesterday arv', spotted a gunmetal grey 32 GT-R parked in a driveway "somewhere" near the 'big' lake in Jerra' - a new owner, perhaps?

This morn', I was fortunate enough to be flanked by a 34 4 door( FoX; maybe a immediate relative of yours? I think that was you in the front pass' seat...), a dark 33 GTS-T with a JDM-angled 'zorst and a lowered white S14 with black rimes...Nissan happiness! Ah, I've missed you lot!

Spotted 3 R34s on the way to work this morning, one white with a nismo sticker un the right hand tail light (I think the owner is on here), one red and one black. Also drove behind another black R34 in civic on the way home from work.

Here's a bit of entertainment for y'all

On the way to work this morning on Adelaide Avenue I witnessed a chap in an R32 GT-R get (sort of but not really) chased down by a uniformed cop in an older VX Commodore SS. Very surprised, I thought he was picking for a run until I caught up and saw the uniform. Dunno if it was the guy's personal car, he didn't have any blue and red lights, he used his indicators to flag down the Skyline.

Presumably because the guy in the GT-R hopped onto the T2 lane and gave it a bit of a hit for a couple of hundred metres until he ran out of room, so the cop went after him.

The GT-R was white with very hard suspension, I think black standard wheels, this small vertical lip spoiler and a big front bar. Anyone we know?

P.S. - unimpressed by the Commodore - blew a f**k load of weed on the kickdown gearchange and didn't really go much faster ;)

spotted a crazy amount of skylines in a very short period of time. All in fyshwick between 1:45 and 2:15pm, first 4 were within 5 minutes of each other.

grey 33 GTR (driven by the guy who had the 34 gtr at shannons)

white 33 GTST

blue 33 GTST

gunmetal 32 GTR

grey 32 GTR

black 33 GTST

White 33 GTST

I was in the work truck, then when i drive into town later in the skyline i didnt see one...

saw a white 32 gtr? on parksway it was heading to the city i was headin towards the air port just near the anzac round a bout and saw a black 32 gtst? in the under ground car park in civic last night. mmm loud exhausts in under ground car parks... yum haha

Wow, where have you been Jayce????

Yeah, I have been a bit quiet, huh? Sorry 'bout that crew; it's been a very lean year for me. Will be rectifying the friendship side of Skyline ownership thing shortly. Due to the bank owning a LARGE chunk of both my soul and my ar*e, the GT-R will be a lot further away from getting spotte... : (