SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a Gunmetal R32 heading onto the parkway last night. Gave it a good bootfull of revs to say hi to me and the missus as we were turning onto drakeford.

Also, spotted a White R33 this arvo coming out of Greenway heading towards Tuggers shopping centre via Athlon Drive.

saw a dark grey R32 with chromes in fyshwick today again on kembla street and also a white R32 last night at the lights of coulter drive and southern cross drive, was stopped next to me and the front right of the bumper was hanging off... i was driving my mums white magna

Yeah, I have been a bit quiet, huh? Sorry 'bout that crew; it's been a very lean year for me. Will be rectifying the friendship side of Skyline ownership thing shortly. Due to the bank owning a LARGE chunk of both my soul and my ar*e, the GT-R will be a lot further away from getting spotte... : (

I know that feeling Jayce!!!!! also spotted a white 32 gtr in bruce sorry I didnt wave was a we bit to late, they had a skylinesaustralia sticker too.

Also yesterday a black slash gray 33gtr with a hot chick driving in bruce as well.

All while I have been finally driving the r33 again, and by the way it needs to sell lol...

Edited by race_snooze

WidebodyR32 on the way to work this morning... DAMN that thing is wide (and extremely tough) you should be proud! :laugh:

By the way, you didnt happen to notice when I took off into traffic, if the big puff of black smoke was from my exhaust or the loose road surface (or both)... I know mine is running rich but I didnt think it was that rich. :)

All while I have been finally driving the r33 again, and by the way it needs to sell lol...

I thought I saw you driving around last thurs night either Gordon or Calwell? I was on a ute cruise and not been over that way before so was am a little confused as to where it actually was....gees mate, thought you would have sold her by now.

I thought I saw you driving around last thurs night either Gordon or Calwell? I was on a ute cruise and not been over that way before so was am a little confused as to where it actually was....gees mate, thought you would have sold her by now.

Is that the same Kate who had an R33 Gtst then a Soarer Turbo?

Why would she now be driving a Holden ute!? :D

Is that the same Kate who had an R33 Gtst then a Soarer Turbo?

Why would she now be driving a Holden ute!? :blink:

yes, the same Kate....why the Holden ute?.....always had a thing for utes, fell for this one hook line and sinker, 350 chev motor sounds so hot and she goes pretty well too, ok, nowhere near as fast as a skyline but deceptively quick :)

spotted a white 33 next to me on northbourne avenue at about 6:30pm.

if your on here, i couldnt, i had my mum in the car and she would have killed me haha

WidebodyR32 on the way to work this morning... DAMN that thing is wide (and extremely tough) you should be proud! :)

By the way, you didnt happen to notice when I took off into traffic, if the big puff of black smoke was from my exhaust or the loose road surface (or both)... I know mine is running rich but I didnt think it was that rich. :blink:

Thanks Mik,

Obviously saw a nice lookin 32 sittin next to me on my way to work.(nice car bullet)

No i don't think it was out of your exhaust.

Also saw my Fiance open my door on to the work plant pot and chip my paint while she was drivin it home(now lookin for new girlfriend) Haha

spotted a white 33 next to me on northbourne avenue at about 6:30pm.

if your on here, i couldnt, i had my mum in the car and she would have killed me haha

ahh Simon its good to see your mother can still put the fear of god into you LOL

Thanks Mik,

Obviously saw a nice lookin 32 sittin next to me on my way to work.(nice car bullet)

No i don't think it was out of your exhaust.

Also saw my Fiance open my door on to the work plant pot and chip my paint while she was drivin it home(now lookin for new girlfriend) Haha

Cheers Mate, (although mine has nothin on yours :D)

LOL - My missus was driving my car one night and I was riding shotgun when she went straight down a gutter without turning on an angle - when your car is exactly 100mm off the ground thats not good... The front bar CRUNCHED hard and I swore black and blue at her... She cried and I felt like an a**hole, but she's never done it since ;)