SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a red R33 going towards Woden at about 3:40pm on Athlon Dr.

Now, what was that number plate - WTF!!!! ;)

it's not WTF!! :)

I did see the R34 but only at the last minute.... thought it might have been you!

Yep; the grey 35R is definately Bob's. And Jerry tells me he doesn't have one, which is good enough for me. Whilst the car isn't complianced, it seems a mere matter of time, tests and red tape before Bob gets to drive it on the roads. The question I need to ask him is what he's done with his daily driver 34. Would be a nice garage: 33,34 & 35 model GT-R's!

Spotted today: a black 32 GTS-T, nice wheels, well fitted FMIC, driving into Fyshwick as I was passing through. Saw the driver looking, so I waved, but it mighta looked a bit weird...getting a wave from a gold Forester! I long to be more recognisable behind the wheel of a certain white 32.

Not to mention the Z32 300ZX TT and Soarer and I do believe he has a GU Patrol as a tow car... He was getting around in a Ferrari 355? not long ago too. It wasnt his though.

Hey Jayce, whats happening with the old girl?? Still no go with the build yet?

Yes, yes; don't remind me!! LOL!! Still, forward progress(with the build) will be resuming shortly...

Spotted at 6.20 pm, on the Monaro Hwy southbound, a white Stage with Qld rego (I'm pretty sure). Seemed neat, the little I got to see of it!

Also saw a yellow 200SX at about 6.40 pm leaving little Jerra' shops, rego' was something similar to 'YCZ' something-or-other, P plater. also a complete tosser, pretending to be a drift king on a narrow street. It would have distressed me to see one of Nissan's nicest sports cars get pranged. However, I wouldn't have minded seeing his fulsik chromies take a beating on a gutter to wake him up. F**king goose. Whilst he's not likely on here, if anyone floats between here and N.S. dot com, maybe a quiet word in this loser's ear if you know him, please?

End rant.

Spotted at 6.20 pm, on the Monaro Hwy southbound, a white Stage with Qld rego (I'm pretty sure). Seemed neat, the little I got to see of it!

hehe i was sitting in that very car yesterday :banana:

the owner is on here but very rarely..

I spotted a black R33 in kambah yesterday afternoon... had massive for sale on the back and was driven by a chick with dark hair.

spotted a very nice 33 on the Barton HWY (Canberra side), bronze/gold colour.

gunmetal 33 in Woden (parked)

also spotted what i think was a Jaguar XK (going by brief view rear lights and side on as it drove through traffic lights, looked like it had the chrysler badge on the back though :X) in fyshwick around 4pm. It was ridiculously hot.

Oh my I finally left the valley for the first time in ages....anyways;

waved/got waved at by a silver 33 in Belco as well.

That was meee. Hahaha I don't even live in Belco anymore and when I go there once in a blue moon I get spotted :banana:

That was meee. Hahaha I don't even live in Belco anymore and when I go there once in a blue moon I get spotted biggrin.gif

Hahaha I live on the Southside and it's the first time I've been to Belco in ages! *cue twilight zone theme*

Spotted it hailing in Woden around 4:20pm this arvo, wasn't fun, luckily missed most of it as I was filling up at BP. Also spotted a silver r33 on my way home. Gave a wave.

Spotted a white r32 GTR, around 9am (just before) going pass mitchell into the city, tuesday and again wednesday.

On tuesday i was in my white gtr :no: on wednesday was in a 300zx. heading the other way.

Got and gave waves to a couple of multi-coloured 33s through the week - A black/grey one with white bonnet and a maroon with a greyish aftermarket front bar which I guess was awaiting paint.