SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

saw a silver R33 in civic last night that had a bit of panel damage on the right rear, and it was loud!

I saw that one in Civic too, thought it was a couple of ladies (apologies if the driver wasn't a lady and reads this)

Also saw black R33 43E? number plate on Drakeford around 1am, I think he thought I was stalking him cos he started turning without blinkers and in a hurry. I was on my way home buddy, wasn't chasing ya at all.

Yesterday - silver 33 Gtst at Shell servo Phillip getting a service. (Anyone else notice no V Power in Canberra?)

white S2 Gtst with bodykit and gold wheels at the pits.

And dark blue 32 sedan northbound on Monaro Hwy this afternoon.

HAHA yeh mate the series 2 Gtst was me. Got defected bad. Be careful guys, the cops are being real bastards over everything now days. Stay out of civic thursday, friday and saturday nights if you dont want to get done. ITs a real hassle, and costly, $1500 bucks and rising for me.

HAHA yeh mate the series 2 Gtst was me. Got defected bad. Be careful guys, the cops are being real bastards over everything now days. Stay out of civic thursday, friday and saturday nights if you dont want to get done. ITs a real hassle, and costly, $1500 bucks and rising for me.

What did they defect you on? (If you don't mind me asking..)

Oh and towlie, there is no V-Power for about 4 months in Canberra. There was a major issue at the refinery with contaminants or something and they have to flush out the whole thing and make new batches.

What did they defect you on? (If you don't mind me asking..)

Oh and towlie, there is no V-Power for about 4 months in Canberra. There was a major issue at the refinery with contaminants or something and they have to flush out the whole thing and make new batches.

Where do i start with the defect. haha.. Ok it was too loud, too low, that gor me a $117 dollar fine. He was going to book me for the noise aswell but didnt. Then he sent me to dickson, so that ment engineering the car completly. starting with my intercooler, wheels and tyres, body kit, steering wheel, tv, turbo timer, coilover suspension, height ect. Had to get a rego exhaust made up, engineers certificate, 4 brand new tyres, hide my computer, my turbo, my boost controller. dont ask me how ai past emissions but i did, and the aftermarket computer. They failed me on my headlights aiming to high, but didnt realise i have a 500hp turbo hanging off it and a computer and a boost controller. So i have to wait till next week to get over dickson again. The funny thing is they give you 14days to clear the defect, yet it takes that long from the time you book it in till you can get into dickson because its so busy. I suggest you book in the day you get defected. So now my rego in suspended and im alot poorer haha.. What a pain in the arse.

Thats gay,

I got through dickson with

Coil over's

Frontmount

Wheels

etc... (the list goes on)

Failed me on noice

and a steering boot, went over 1 week later and pass.

They were really good with me, must of been a good day to go.

They seemed happy that the car wasn't low and overly loud. They just looked at the safty aspect of things.

Lol cheers, i might have to rock up on a friday then, ps: who is mick?

You'll know when you meet him!!!! :banana: , but make sure you call him Mr. Federal until you get to know him :)

Mick - I'll have the stop watch on ya this time!!! :)

saw a black 32gtr in dickson on sat evening about 730 in a carpark down from shell (behind KFC)

also saw a black 32gtr (different one) in woden today at about 1pm? wasnt there for very long.. fkn sw3333333tttt

also saw a butt load of supras...

and a silver 32gtst belongs to ZCR icon6.gif

Saw 3 R33s on hindmarsh this morning all heading towards fyshwick, a midnight purple R33 followed me down the mugga lane tip road and up onto erindale drive, and also a black R32 that had a for sale sticker on the back

Silver R33 4door on the monaro this afternoon. Someone hit their horn a few times, not sure if it was the 33 or someone else but they shot past on the right pretty quick.

If it was a gunmetal 32 4dr, twas me, but I didn't toot. I had the right hand lane to myself, the middle lane was slow in taking off from the lights so the car behind him might have tooted him.

I did see you and went to wave, but didn't get a clear shot of you through the cars.

Did you notice the boys in blue a bit further up the road?