SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hot bayside blue R34 (not sure if GTR or not), coming off Belconnen Way towards Bruce (the Hospital). 4 door silver S1 R33 close behind, same direction on the same green light. Far out we're common hahah

Hey matey... i think the R34 was me - i work around that area, and would have been driving there this morning at around 8:30am or there abouts? it's an R34 GTR V-Spec II - Bayside Blue..

What were you driving? I'll look out for you next time and make sure to wave a hello!

Hey myr332, were you cruising up Parkes way this evening at around about 6(ish)? I think I saw a Bayside Blue R34 GTR pass me on my way home.

sure was.. dealing with traffic destined and from Quenbeayan... it's like being back in Sydney traffic again!

what's your ride?

Hey matey... i think the R34 was me - i work around that area, and would have been driving there this morning at around 8:30am or there abouts? it's an R34 GTR V-Spec II - Bayside Blue..

What were you driving? I'll look out for you next time and make sure to wave a hello!

You've been here since 2003 and only made 63 posts!?? WTF :D

i saw an R34 GTR bayside blue on parksway near civic this morning around 7:40am and saw a black R34 GTT on moreshead drive this arvo and also a black R32 GTST on the kings ave round a bout out side russell this arvo as well

Spotted a very very nice black 33 with gold (BBS?) rims and what appeared to be a CF bonnet. Had NSW plates, older chap with lady friend parked near Bunnings Tuggers.

I was returning to work and parked behind you.

You've been here since 2003 and only made 63 posts!?? WTF :)

haha.. yeah :) previously owned a Red R33 GTS-T, and posted allot during that time - and then fell off the scene. of course i have reinvigorated my interest by purchasing my new toy, and moving to canberra!

Spotted a smashed up Magna on Gungahlin Drive extension... Obveously though the wall was some interdimensional portal to the pub...

haha i spotted a maroon Camry on the same road tonight

was kinda half up an embankment with the door hanging open, couldn't see what damage it had exactly