SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

hehe i live just down there

also spotted a white 32 gtr on haydon drive tonight about 8pmish i was turning off college street and also i just got pulled up by the poilice for an rbt and a licence and rego check, and they wrote my mobile number down, any ideas why the police would want my phone number?

Spotted you to... :blink:

Spotted - Silver R33 Series 2 @ around 10:45 in Bruce at College street... it was a cute Red P plater girl driving - I waved and she smiled / waved back... it's great seeing attractive girls with good taste in cars :blink:

why thank you :down: (Mick: don't spoil my moment here... let me dream a little :blink: )

Ahhhh... Was that you matey? Very clean Skyline if so... looked nice! i was the one in the blue R34 - very dirty at the mo' :)

Ahhhh... Was that you matey? Very clean Skyline if so... looked nice! i was the one in the blue R34 - very dirty at the mo' :bunny:

No :( that was me being a brat and going along with your comment on being attractive and having a good taste in cars LOL

Spotted a silver R32 (think it was a GTR) at my work and driver (she) did buy one of my over priced drinks. Was crusing with a suzuki Forenza who was getting fuel ^^

That was me, yeah GTR, be nice I'm new to forums, and Skylines, I've had a few people wave and my apologies if I'm too slow to wave back - still in shock that I finally got the car I want! :)

That was me, yeah GTR, be nice I'm new to forums, and Skylines, I've had a few people wave and my apologies if I'm too slow to wave back - still in shock that I finally got the car I want! :)

like cejay said, welcome!!! :laugh: have you got pics of your car you can show???

Welcome to the family Kirstie :laugh: we need more goils around here... congrats on the new car and of course all the guys will want pics (and some of the car too :laugh:)

gave a wave to/got a wave from a silver 32 GTR out at the cotter this arvo, i was on the side of the road with a guy in a white s15

had an awkward moment looking at, looking away, looking back at, then deciding the situation had got weird and just kept walking from an r33 gtst with gtr front and big nismo sticker across the back window at anu. my bad. i'll just wave next time like normal humans

Spotted!! a Bayside Blue R34 GTR V-SPECII in Kingston @ 8:35pm on Monday night... pulled over, had a chat with the owner and he's a good bloke... it's like i have found a new brother. ;)

nice car Glen!

I'm sure I spotted Mang on Anketell Street in Tuggeranong this afternoon, just near Bunnings.

hmm wasnt me :thumbsup:

on sunday i think i also spotted SHELL at brand depot but she walked right past me as i was saying hello so im not sure lol.

Spotted!! a Bayside Blue R34 GTR V-SPECII in Kingston @ 8:35pm on Monday night... pulled over, had a chat with the owner and he's a good bloke... it's like i have found a new brother. :D

nice car Glen!

Hey thanks Gyles... yeah your cars damn nice too man! hehehe ur my brother from another mother... hahahahahahaha!!!! Can't wait to go for a cruise man!!! Can u imagine how many heads two Bayside Blue R34 GT-Rs will attract! :(