SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Whose the black R32 GTR with the red Nismo streaks up the sides that I see every few days on the Parkes Way side of Civic?

So common... saw girl driving a silver R33 S2 (I think you're exhaust is too small...) waiting at the lights on one side, and a maroon R22 S1 waiting on the other side. If I was in mine, that would have been 3 at once! Micro-cruise! haha

Whose the black R32 GTR with the red Nismo streaks up the sides that I see every few days on the Parkes Way side of Civic?

Thats probably Viet... (I think thats how you spell his name)... He's the big asian fella that was at Marques in the Park and Shannons Wheels car show with us.

i saw one of the blue r34 gtrs this arvo in fyshwick and followed it for a little while as well as a yellow series 6 7 or 8 (can't tell the difference) rx-7

gtr flashed as i was waiting to come out of bdl, very nice looking car

its possibly jo, she had a 180 and was 180chik on here, she now has a 32 gtr.

Sounds like her then. Tough looking with older style wheels.

Drove past a silver R33 GTR today at the Shell in Fyshwick, gave a way and was totally ignored, from 2m away!

If you’re going to be snobby buy a Porsche, if you can't afford one stop being snobby and say hi.

Dark 32 yesterday, you'll know who you are.. haha enjoyed that crusie :D nice car mate

haha i want your numberplates ;) that was fun, just what i was in the mood for :)

i hope im thinking of the right person haha

haha i want your numberplates :D that was fun, just what i was in the mood for :D

i hope im thinking of the right person haha

Cheers, yeah I thought you might've had an RB25 as your car looked to be pretty quick. Took me a while to catch up as I couldn't use the transit lane :D . hehe those plates prob would suit your car better ..meh :D