SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

naughtyruski - saw you drive past my house a couple of times on the weekend

haha, really what suburb are you in? I have been driving around a bit. Still trying to get the thing registered and get the engineering certificate sorted out, couple little dramas and some Dickson RTA jokes to tell, dickheads. So I have been cruising around a bit while i have got the permit. Cant wait til its all over and done with and I can actually drive interstate!

ooh ooh me me :P I managed to snap the pedal box in half on mine :) . Rewelded together later :)

turns out i snapped the pedal assembly and snapped the pedal assembly off its mounting point on the car. gotta get it towed home and start pulling the dash and everything out to weld it :banana: gonna be a fun job :banana:

thanks naughtyruski. your ride is very tidy, good luck with rego, least they wont get you on exhaust noise :)

haha, really what suburb are you in? I have been driving around a bit. Still trying to get the thing registered and get the engineering certificate sorted out, couple little dramas and some Dickson RTA jokes to tell, dickheads. So I have been cruising around a bit while i have got the permit. Cant wait til its all over and done with and I can actually drive interstate!

i'm in nicholls

saw you on horse park drive the other morning as well.

i was in my commy tho

i'm in nicholls

saw you on horse park drive the other morning as well.

i was in my commy tho

ahuh I think I saw you standing outside when I drove past. So that was your R32 out the front.

Yeh just went to a mate place to check out the new GTA on PS3.

turns out i snapped the pedal assembly and snapped the pedal assembly off its mounting point on the car. gotta get it towed home and start pulling the dash and everything out to weld it :P gonna be a fun job :P

thanks naughtyruski. your ride is very tidy, good luck with rego, least they wont get you on exhaust noise :blush:

Thats some shit circumstances mate, sad to hear it. Hope it all works out smoothly though. Yeh didnt pass at dickson, had about 7 of the dickheads looking at it at the same time, all the old pricks came out to look at the car and pretend they have a clue what they are looking at. got a few things i need to fix, not major, except they didnt like the engineers report at all. Cost me a fortune, hope its not a drama to sort out.

Saw a Silver R32 GTR parked just down the road from city west carpark. sweeet!

Spotted 3 SAU members cars at Trojan today, turning into the SAU parking lot lol.

Also spotted michelle in Tuggeranong in the 4dr around 4:35pm, chucking a u-turn, tsk tsk :laugh:

Spotted 3 SAU members cars at Trojan today, turning into the SAU parking lot lol.

Also spotted michelle in Tuggeranong in the 4dr around 4:35pm, chucking a u-turn, tsk tsk :cheers:

ur allowed to U turn there :D there is a little u turn dotted line there.

Spotted a Blue R32 in city west just after 5pm. Gave you the thumbs up on Barry Drive, not sure if you saw me. I was driving an 08' Corolla.

Edited by naughtyruski