SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Spotted a Blue R32 in city west just after 5pm. Gave you the thumbs up on Barry Drive, not sure if you saw me. I was driving an 08' Corolla.

Probably was me, although only saw someone in a white prius wave at me, wasn't you? Didn't see you on barry drive though sorry.

Greddy R35 GTR and R34 GTR Spec NUR In Civic - Photos!

I was just chilling in civic last nite when BAM!! There it was

Its a good thing I had a camera with me in my car lol! Enjoy ppl! :banana:

post-50584-1213969784_thumb.jpg

post-50584-1213969794_thumb.jpg

post-50584-1213969804_thumb.jpg

post-50584-1213969815_thumb.jpg

post-50584-1213969826_thumb.jpg

It's even nicer inside...Sorry for the av' photo; as best I could get with the phote I had!

R35interior.jpg

It was interesting how many people missed one of Nissans' greatest, being the amazing black NuR Spec, sitting right there in front of the 35. I'm probably biased towards the 34, as good as the newie is. There was much interest from all types, old and young, male and female, in the new supercar. Talking with the drivers, there was much to like about the new car! There was an interesting part in the boot that wasn't to do with the R35, but that's another story for later...

Edited by LTSJayce

Red 33 near brand depot around 12pm

Think it was Bluprints 31 on Northbourne, near Barton Hwy lights

Also spotted some hilarity near dickson shops. Was stopped at the lights and i saw this old asian man pointing his camera in my direction from the side of the road, i thought it was funny but noticed the angle was just a bit off so i look past my car to where he is looking and see a group of 13 year old netball players in their short skirts.

Red 33 near brand depot around 12pm

Think it was Bluprints 31 on Northbourne, near Barton Hwy lights

Also spotted some hilarity near dickson shops. Was stopped at the lights and i saw this old asian man pointing his camera in my direction from the side of the road, i thought it was funny but noticed the angle was just a bit off so i look past my car to where he is looking and see a group of 13 year old netball players in their short skirts.

if it was thursday i was there but since it was posted yesterday i'm guessing it was yesterday

couple of mates and i saw it pull up, very nice!

i was there :) was in gus' having coffee and i almost couldnt believe it.. i saw the NUR spec there last week as well.

The was a dark silver r35 at autosalon, one of the nicest looking cars i have laid eyes on

Btw, whose the blue R32 with kit that's frequented Allara St recently? Guessing it's PURPLPPLEATR/SkyGTRline's ex-ride...? Looks like a young bloke.