SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yea they made them in the R33 there called a '400R' they didnt make too many of them.

Um, no. This is a gen-you-whine 400R (one of only a few 33's I would own!):

400r.jpg

Gorgeous, and VERY limited supply!

The only four door GT-R spec' cars were made under licence by Autech, as someone earlier pointed out. Specific, Autech only, parts(such as the rear quarters) single these cars out. Absoultely freaking gorgeous, IMHO. I would LOVE an Autech 33 four door; one of the best 'sleepers' I could want(OK, an RS6 is up there, too). Autech have turned out many, MANY uprated versions of other Nissans, but the 260RS and the four door series are easily my faves.

Do a Google image search for 'Autech' and be suprised...

Here's an Autech R33 sedan, such as Shell had pictured earlier:

Niss_R33_autechversion.jpg

And their R34 version(decidedly sexy, yes?)

AutechR34.jpg

dropped into trojan to get strut brace,

johns white stagea (man i should have got one of these so i could put the hang glider on the roof

angelos white 33

2 s2 silver 33's

a charcole 33 and black r32 gtr,

man i really love seeing so many so close to each other

peace

there was a black 32 gtr on monday when i went in there, angelo told me to sit in it (looking for options to give myself more head room when i have a helmet on).

speaking of black 32 gtrs, i saw one at ABS molonglo today at about 1pm, had 33 gtr wheels on it... yummy! and also a moroon 32 gtst on parkeway heading towards civic from glenlock this arvo at about 5:25pm

Spotted a blue R32 (might have been a GTR) on the back of a trailer turning into Torrens, was being pulled by a silver Commodore ute.

Also a gunmetal R32 GTR at the intersection at John McGrath Woden, turning towards Weston.

Both about 4pm or so...

Mine was there

dropped into trojan to get strut brace,

johns white stagea (man i should have got one of these so i could put the hang glider on the roof

angelos white 33

2 s2 silver 33's

a charcole 33 and black r32 gtr,

man i really love seeing so many so close to each other

peace

was followed from kings ave round-a-bout to bindubi street down parks way by a white 33.. looked as thought it was a gts-t with a gtr kit. this would have been from about 215pm till about 225pm. it appears as though a female was driving