SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Saw a black R33 GTST on Northbourne/Federal Highway this afternoon bout 4:30ish... Big dent on the rear quarter.

Then looked up and going the opposite way there was a dark blue 33 GTST.

was it a greyish black and the bum was matte black it could have been me the back of my car is coverd in black carbon from my zoorst and i really couldnt be arsed to wash my car atm its really dirty lol my rims look like the are shadow chrome lol

Edited by rossco_01

yeah it could have been greyish black.....I didn't see the bum.. was going the other way and only got a quick look. The driver had the window down, and I think it was a young guy with a cap??

Nah dont think so - the "bum" looked like an unpainted rear bumper...

This morning: Black R32 waiting to cross over at the same set of lights as me in Reid - no wave back. Also a red 33 right next to me heading into Civic - also no wave... ?? *sniffs his underarms*

yeah that would have been me as i said its been like that for ages i just havent washed it so the zoorst carbon just sticks right to it i have to get my muffler reangled to the side to stop it from happening i was just leaving work to so yeah i saw you waved but it was to late sorry mate ill keep my eyes out next time.

spotted a silver R33 going down towards tuggers near wanniassa and sulwood drive from woden the other day i waved. anyone off here

Spotted quite a few skylines yesterday...

Silver 33 GTR in the city

dark grey 32 GTR and a white 33 gtst crossing northbourne into braddon

white 33 gtst on parkes way heading towards the city

Navy blue 33 gtst in Kingston

dark grey r32 with big FMIC in Kingston

Nah dont think so - the "bum" looked like an unpainted rear bumper...

This morning: Black R32 waiting to cross over at the same set of lights as me in Reid - no wave back. Also a red 33 right next to me heading into Civic - also no wave... ?? *sniffs his underarms*

This Black GTsT didnt happen to have stock wheels, Jax Quickfit and Federal stickers on the side did it?

Hm to be honest I didn't notice any stickers on it. It either had stock (or very boring) wheels. It had two guys in it, both wearing sunnies and I think both had at least one parent with non-caucasian acenstry. This was about 9am in the morning... they were turning from the large round-about near the Convention Centre, RIGHT onto the road which heads towards CIT. What time of day is Nige's show on? I also PMed this response to you.

Just so others can keep an eye out:

In the car I saw, there were two males. The driver had black hair about 6-7cm long which was either straight or slightly wavy, and stood up off his head (nearly like a fro, but they didn't look african american, looked more lebanese/similar - something with a fairer/olive complexion). They both had a fairly dark tan or natural complexion, the passenger looked very similar but with shorter hair, or shaven head. Not all that much info ... hopefully helps though. Please note I hold no particular thoughts as to skin colour etc, I'm just doing a 5h1tty job at describing what I saw... I hope these ppl are caught if it WAS indeed the stolen car.

I didn't catch any other details as I was turning across the intersection and couldn't gawk while turning (plus, the car looked pretty 'plain-jain', ie no kit, no flared guards or really wide tyres, front bar or ANYTHING unusual, so maybe I didn't pay too much attention, other than wondering if they'd seen me wave (twice)).

Edited by sl33py

spotted a silver R33 going down towards tuggers near wanniassa and sulwood drive from woden the other day i waved. anyone off here

That would've been me if you were in the black 33, get so confused.. too many in canberra now to remember.

spotted a red R31 4dr turbo last night on the way home anyone off here nice car by the way didnt expect it to be turbs

What colour was it and where?

I mean to say - was it red on silver?