SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Drove behind a black (bit dirty) R33 down ginniderra dr at about 5:30 tonight. Also saw a R34(bayside blue I think) stuck behind a truck going into gungahlin just after 6pm

Edited by naughtyruski

Saw a blue R33 with what looked like a Kamniri (is that how it's spelt?) kit... the kind with all the 'sharkfin' looking bits up the corners of the front bar and sideskirts, heading down Northbourne across Barry drive

Just curios Brendan... Did this Black R32 look standard and have stock wheels?

Damn sorry dude, I am not sure. Just saw notice the hood up and the shape of someone sitting inside. I was barely awake ay. If I had to take a guess I would think it was pretty standard

spotted tonight...a awesome yellow evo 8 at chisholm shops BP servo. had a look under the hood and wow that thing had some nice work dont to it, suspension, brakes, cams, etc etc, owner was a nice guy, says he takes it out to sutton and wakey n uses it on the track. i seriously fell in love (it's been awhile since ive seen a nice GTR haha)

also spotted a darkish R32 going across commonwealth bridge at 8:50, going towards civic.

Saw a silver R33 gtst with a black bonnet at the lights turning off Flemington road onto Federal Hwy... No wave sorry I was turning and changing gears :P I gave a nod but got no response that I saw.