SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Whoever owns the silver R33 GTS-T usually parked outside or next to 'Taxpert' you keep forgetting to close your fuel flap :)

Spotted R34 with carbon?? bonnet and boot heading onto Flemmington drive.

Also spotted a garage full of silvias in Amaroo (its in Gungahlin), blue one parked outside with smoked tail lights.

Edited by Helious

Whoever owns the silver R33 GTS-T usually parked outside or next to 'Taxpert' you keep forgetting to close your fuel flap :3some:

Spotted R34 with carbon?? bonnet and boot heading onto Flemmington drive.

Also spotted a garage full of silvias in Amaroo (its in Gungahlin), blue one parked outside with smoked tail lights.

If the R34 was silver that was me.

Spotted Baconer doin his lanudry like me at the car wash in Belco hehe

haha terrible timing, i was sitting there for about 30 minutes twiddling my thumbs then as soon as the bay frees up i get a "hey Baconer" and i had to go

followed then got followed by a black stock looking 33 down college street at around 520.

then followed a gun gray 32 gtst down haydon drive then ginnenderra, it had a full body kit (dont know what brand) and a big wing off the trunk (GT wing??) looked and sounded awesome.. havent seen it before either

Spotted a white R33 leaving Bunnings on saturday (late spotted i know) but the driver waved so it counts. Had gold wheels i think?

Also, spotted a s13/14/15 hybrid. Pretty sure it was an S13 convertible with S14 rear and S15 front. Not yet sprayed, looks like a work in progress. It was interesting, i'll give it that.

Spotted a white R33 leaving Bunnings on saturday (late spotted i know) but the driver waved so it counts. Had gold wheels i think?

Also, spotted a s13/14/15 hybrid. Pretty sure it was an S13 convertible with S14 rear and S15 front. Not yet sprayed, looks like a work in progress. It was interesting, i'll give it that.

Yay, someone spotted me :blink:

I had to get a 'last minute gift' for Fathers Day from Bunnings since my brothers deviated from the plan..

spotted silver r33 with kit travelling down tuggers parkway (you saw me im pretty sure) i think it might be naughtyruski, car looks exactly like hes avatar! Im guessing u live belco side of the world?

Yeh mate that was me. I didnt see you actually. Which way were you going? I was pretty out of it this morning, being that it was before 10am. I live in Gungahlin just working in Phillip for a bit

Edited by naughtyruski

I remember, yeh wasnt sure if you were a member. I booted up to 170 after the camera then decided I might just tone it down a notch and follow someone else speeding. I am house sitting in belco, otherwise I would have followed you to gunners

na mate it was yesterday arvo sorry, i was going from woden to gungahlin. You took the belco exit and i took the gungy one, i was behind you for a bit then i over took ya! i was in the maroon one!

spotted a silver R32 who i think was zcr at paradise in fyshwick in lunch time today...

and spotted a crap load of cars trying to get into DFO, what a joke, half the stores aren't even open yet.

and then a gun grey R33 drive past my house 5 mins ago,