SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

BTW, you weren't working on a Sunday were you??!

hell no.. i was just getting sum supplies from the mall

sucks about the rx8.. i didnt notice anything.. she probably left something on the seat, like a bag or something

spotted an awesome looking bayside blue 34 followed by a yellow rx7 turning into the belconnen mall car park off joynton smith drive at 3:40.

i said "oo awesome" and the person next to me said "stupid hoon cars". there were driving slowly and they still get called hoon cars. 5 minutes later a holder commadore does a burnt out in the car park... and no one said anything.. ffs

Hahaha yeah thanks man! Thats me and my older bro's cars. What colour was the commadore? Think I just missed it! ;p

Edited by xanavinismo

Hahaha yeah thanks man! Thats me and my older bro's cars. What colour was the commadore? Think I just missed it! ;p

is your car the rx7 or the skyline? ive actually seen you guys cruising around before. wish my brother was into cars and had a nice car :D

you should come out on friday nights and make many jelous with the 34

Spotted a white R35 GT-R (im guessing the one where the guy took a photo from the inside?) in Braddon parked beside the ALP building & leaving!!! We followed him for a bit and maaaaan he was putting the foot down!!! Sounds soooooo daaaamn good! Soooo fast!

is your car the rx7 or the skyline? ive actually seen you guys cruising around before. wish my brother was into cars and had a nice car :rolleyes:

you should come out on friday nights and make many jelous with the 34

Yeah my car is the GT-R and my brothers got the RX-7. Good combination I reckon. :) Hahaha... you should try get your bro into cars as well man. Tis good having a bro with an awesome car as well.

Although having said that.... damn I want an R35!!!! Makes R34 GT-R's look like a 'normal' car now! HAHAHAHAHA! Kinda...

Spotted, around 12ish a silver auto 33 GTST SII with an SAU sticker on the rear windscreen in the Aldi carpark in Queenbeehole,

than a a black 32 GTST with black wheels at Fyshwick crossing Canberra ave getting onto the Monaro hwy,

than a white 32 GTR with big kit and fat wheels and Godzira sticker on the back in Manuka,

than a white 33 GTST with huge dish on the rear wheels on Canberra ave heading towards Kingston/Manuka