SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Time to rub it in....

Spotted 2 R35 GTRs at ESP today. Pics will be up shortly. The white one went on the dyno and I was lucky enough to go for a ride in the pink donut king one.... OMG words can't describe the awesomeness!!! :)

Time to rub it in....

Spotted 2 R35 GTRs at ESP today. Pics will be up shortly. The white one went on the dyno and I was lucky enough to go for a ride in the pink donut king one.... OMG words can't describe the awesomeness!!! :)

I can only say, OMG! That white one was just awesome!

Spotted GTRKat, Donnan, Chris, Reece, Thomas, Ben, Brendon and everyone else that i no doubt saw at the dyno day today!

shitty place to own one though as there's no good roads to hammer around on

Are you serious? I used to know someone in HK and he drove his cars like he was in the Dakar rally or something lol. 100% legal of course... pffft. What I saw looked like the sweeping roads of the Need for Speed games. Must depend on the area - I imagine right in the city would suck cos of traffic, this guy was a bit removed from the hub-bub.

Are you serious? I used to know someone in HK and he drove his cars like he was in the Dakar rally or something lol. 100% legal of course... pffft. What I saw looked like the sweeping roads of the Need for Speed games. Must depend on the area - I imagine right in the city would suck cos of traffic, this guy was a bit removed from the hub-bub.

LOL are you serious? Haha that's cops everywhere and they're not friendly when you get pulled over! There might be a few good spots but the road quality is absolutely awful.

Unless he lives out in new territories or something? We tend to stick to the main Island and venture over to Kowloon for some cheap shopping :closedeyes:

Pete's sister and her hubby live there. Some dude who lives in their apartment complex owns a VERY nice black Masserati. Ahhh to have so money!

Hmm this dude was in the Sai Kung area (I think). Anyway he was a nutter, and had lost his license a coupla times - makes sense now!

Spotted: silver R33 full of ppl turning into Lyell (I think) in Fyshwick about an hour ago. Yep - I saw ya waving over the top of ur car at the last moment haha

Edited by sl33py

Just saw my old car..white S2 r33 gtst parked in Gungahlin!

Man i miss that car...looks different now with Rays wheels and slightly different gtr front bar..i had to look twice though cos i thought it looked familiar but the little Tein cartoon sticker on the mirror gave it away :)

You a member on here?

Damn I didn't know we had a silver lambo in Canberra!!

There are actually a fair few exotic cars in Canberra. I've been to Auto Italia a few times and was blown away by how many Lambos Fezzas and alike of all ages had ACT plates on them. I just don't think they get driven much