SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Time to rub it in....

Spotted 2 R35 GTRs at ESP today. Pics will be up shortly. The white one went on the dyno and I was lucky enough to go for a ride in the pink donut king one.... OMG words can't describe the awesomeness!!! :laugh:

Whaaa??? How did you get to go for a ride in the donut king one?! Im so jealous!!! :merli:

Yeah but there was one nice BMW there........white with helmets on the roof

Oh! I didn't cya there! :merli: Only walked around for about 15 minutes

Edit: Spotted - me nearly being run over by a P plater in front of the NCC!! Aiee... he wasn't paying attention, locked it up and only stopped 2m short! Farrrrrk.

Edited by sl33py

I saw 4 skylines on the way home from work today,i followed a silver 33 from my driveway at work, a black 32 gtr with a carbon bonnet heading out of fyshwick, a maroon 32 heading up erindale drive who beeped at me(sorry i didnt wave i wasnt sure if you were giving me the finger or waving,if you were giving me the finger disregard my apology lol) and finally a white 33 gtr heading up erindale drive about a minute after the maroon one, very busy day!

I saw 4 skylines on the way home from work today,i followed a silver 33 from my driveway at work, a black 32 gtr with a carbon bonnet heading out of fyshwick, a maroon 32 heading up erindale drive who beeped at me(sorry i didnt wave i wasnt sure if you were giving me the finger or waving,if you were giving me the finger disregard my apology lol) and finally a white 33 gtr heading up erindale drive about a minute after the maroon one, very busy day!

I drive to and from fyswick monday to friday at 0700 and home at about 5 ish I wave to every skyline i see and i dont get any respons i guess people do not know what a DR30 rsx looks like I now have a black bonnet and a black rear wing the rest of the car is white and I usually drive on the speed limit so if your going slow its probably me in front not that the old girl is slow it is the fact there is no traction in the first three gears. so what color is your skyline

I drive to and from fyswick monday to friday at 0700 and home at about 5 ish I wave to every skyline i see and i dont get any respons i guess people do not know what a DR30 rsx looks like I now have a black bonnet and a black rear wing the rest of the car is white and I usually drive on the speed limit so if your going slow its probably me in front not that the old girl is slow it is the fact there is no traction in the first three gears. so what color is your skyline

its a black 32 gtr with a sau sticker on the back window,i havent seen yours around, where abouts do you work in fyshwick?

haha nice work Kat... a bit of sweet talking works wonders hey! :D :D

my friend, the lovely Ms Kel on these forums is driving it tomorrow... and not just round the block... from Syd to Melbs! omg how cool would that be!

I work down near the fyswick markets in a metal fabrication shop Its called mag welding the driveway is opposite the salvo's up in the back of the complex

Thats a nice smooth curve Gus, it must have pretty linear delivery.

Looks like its running a bit rich at high revs (safer than running lean though) and by the looks of the top of the curve you might need to re-gap your spark plugs down to .8mm cos it looks like its blowing out the spark at peak power.

saw 2 grey R33 gtsts and a black 32 gtr NV 200 or plates close to that in phillip this arvo between 5 n 5:30pm and a white 33 gtst on hindmarsh heading towards western at around the same time

Thats a nice smooth curve Gus, it must have pretty linear delivery.

Looks like its running a bit rich at high revs (safer than running lean though) and by the looks of the top of the curve you might need to re-gap your spark plugs down to .8mm cos it looks like its blowing out the spark at peak power.

only mods are exhaust, pod, and ed said it was running around 10 psi (no bleed valve )

the blue line was first...running rich as fark....the second was with a new o2 sensor...runs heaps better now. was ridiculous how rich it was running down low.

only problem was trying to find a new ecu now to give it a tune...ed told me about this nistune thing but i duno...dont want something only 1 tuner can do...would much rather a power fc...but ha trying to find one of them.

unjfortunately the exhaust temp light still comes when its hot on which is annoying...need to take it back to ed and see if its something else thats faulty. makes it non fun to drive.