SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Yeah, we we're thinking about buying it but ended up with the 200 instead. Wish we had (as well) cause it would be an orsm track car.

Its going to look even better soon, got vertex front bar and skirts to neaten it up a bit.

Also just put in a Haltech interceptor by ESP, had some issues with noisy VCT, so couldn't tune properly but it will be great when its done.

(its faster than my car now :P )

thatll tidy it up, orginally wanted vertex but kit shop was sold out so it only got the vertex rear and edge skirts and front.

Sounds like its getting what I wanted to do but was too poor :dry: Glad it being taken care of anyway :kiss:

saw some nice skylines at the skid pan yesterday, R33 gtst, R34 GTT, black R32 gtr, silver R32 gtst who had a mad video camera, also mccready came out for like 5 mins, and also a white R33 gtst at round 12:30pm today.

Spotted a few 32s and 33s at the Cancer cruise yesterday, hope you got one of the lollypops i got that guy with the stickers handing out...I know I gave some to people in a R33 with SAU sticker on windsheild, I was the guy who pointed out the parking space for you and gave you the lollypops...sorry if they tasted bad >< LOL that was one great traffic jam, might have to try find a better place next year.

spotted CeJay walking though the foyer of immigration national office at 1pm. i would have said hi but you looked kinda busy

edit: damn speeling mistakes

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

Spotted a R34 GTR M-spec at my work. Guy said he saw a R35 GTR while he was driving down from Sydney...dont know if he was passing it or it was passing him, but at 190kmph (he didnt notice till he looked then slowed down) I can't be certain...Really hope price on the R35s drop one day...

Also spotted my regular (keep forgetting your name) white R33 and also another silver R33 which had a tad bit of gutter love on the front bar.

Edited by Helious

spotted bluprint at the charity cruise. i was in the white calais that beeped at you at shell servo. i was waving...but dont think you saw me.

or just thought i was some wank in a commodore :P

Hehe, I did wave back, I just had no idea who it was :)

I wont say where, and I wont say when, but I spotted a digital speedo going to 299 km/h... and the tacho' still piling on 1800 rpm more before the rev limiter hit. Fast? Unless you've been there, you're missing out on one of life's greatest moments.

P.S. Not a Skyline, but I wish it was!

casey stoner took you for a ride at philip island then jayce???

aye.

oh, I wish!! Nag, Case' had another 15+ km/h on what I achieved, AND he did it lap after lap; my speed was a one off! How the lads do it every lap is frickin' amazing!!

spotted CeJay walking though the foyer of immigration national office at 1pm. i would have said hi but you looked kinda busy

edit: damn speeling mistakes

yeah sorry didn't notice you, was going over to Orange building.