SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

We need to get the Japs down here, we're over populated with Whales! i've seen seven 33's today! :banana:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! that literally made me laught out loud... in the middle of a quite office. got strange looks a plenty

We need to get the Japs down here, we're over populated with Whales! i've seen seven 33's today! :banana:

That's some funny sh*t right there!! LMAO!!

That said, I still have a hankering for a midnight purple 33 GT-R...although it would have to live 'outside', as the 32 is still The King!

As my mate was driving my car, I spotted my bonnet opening up for no reason at 100kmph peeling back smashing my windscreen pushing the roof in. Bonnet was closed, no explaination, just totally random and totally gay

Edited by naughtyruski

As my mate was driving my car, I spotted my bonnet opening up for no reason at 100kmph peeling back smashing my windscreen pushing the roof in. Bonnet was closed, no explaination, just totally random and totally gay

Ask poor sin about that!!!! carbon all over

Spotted a Lambo Superleggera on my forecourt and flying around Mitchell on Sunday....Annoying Rich man...I may have convinced him to look at a R35 GTR...but he didnt seem convinced considering he was driving a V12 Lambo which was 70-80% carbon-fibre. But spotted a Silver R33 GTS25t today on my forecourt.