SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Silver R35 on sunday after the hillclimb heading towards QBN from Airport.

Saw the Red one nissan had at the motor show and it was sweet but on the road these cars look AMAZING (oh and better in silver than red).

Not a spotted as such but had an interesting experience this morning. Pulled up beside a marked police car this morning at a set of lights, who then proceeded to follow me to the carpark and drive in big loops around my parked car. Strange thing was, i got out of the car and started walking into work and they didn't try to stop me, just kept looping around my car before driving off. Seemed rather odd, if they were checking to ensure it wasn't stolen i would have thought they'd have told me to stand by the car since they let me just walk off out of sight before they finally drove off. Didn't make any sense to me?

Yeah I had a chat with John about my car, as he pointed out to me, my car isn't in as straight condition as yours, so would require a fair bit of correction work, so didn't end up getting a quote. Needless to say, getting mine resprayed to my satisfaction would probably cost a fair bit more than your example which he said was very straight.

So unforunately won't be going the full hog on the exterior for at least a few more years if that. As I can't justify the amount of money it will cost me atm.

never been happy with the cars panel gaps, they are a bit all over the shop. But the car drives straight overall.

checking for defects by the sounds of it...as they can defect you even when your not at your car.

Maybe so, but he was a bit too far away to spot the obvious ones (shhh!) and i'd imagine if that was the case he'd get out of his car and actually walk round it so yes, very odd.

yesterday arvo at round 6:50pm saw a blue R34 GTR on parkesway heading to the city from glenlock, got a thumbs up, gave a thumbs up

Ahhh so that was you... :D Yeah I got stuck at the roundabout turning right onto Kings Av... shoulda went in the right lane like you! HAHAHAHA!!!

spotted Frink at Woden sticking his head in my door :/

also quite a few skylines... a clean and shiny silver R33 going over hindmarsh this morning about 9am, a stock looking series 1 white R33 near Woden, and a few other I can't remember.

Ahhh so that was you... :/ Yeah I got stuck at the roundabout turning right onto Kings Av... shoulda went in the right lane like you! HAHAHAHA!!!

yeah that was me! i didn't see you once i turned right so i figured you went straight

Hey Kat, prob not a good idea to post actual parked locations... dodge ppl may read it thats all...

Spotted a white R33 in the Russell carpark today.

Also heard a certain blue 4 door made its way over to Capital Collision for a looksy today. How'd you go matey?