SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

That Audi R8 the bloke who own's it works next to my work at ACT stainless steel ... I think the bloke actually own's ACT stainless steel he also has a couple other awesome cars like a brand new Porsche 996 and the old school Porsche 996

He likes his cars and before he bought the Audi R8 he had an Audi TT which I gather he traded in for the R8 cos I haven't seen it since he bought the R8

As for the Awesome commodore I have seen that car in fyshwick a few times gotta laugh at it total joke on wheels ...

Spotted the funniest thing on my way home yesteday, I had to make this demotivational poster out of it... ;)

man michael your so awesome

:(

lolz

spotted...32 GTR in fyshwick yesterday...and a white 33 on the way home yesterday.

saw a maroon R33 gtst series 1 on haydon drive yesterday arvo at round 3:30 and again on lampard cct in bruce a little later on, driven by a lady, passenger and i gave a wave, and she waved back

Very awesome looking wingless two tone (maroon with black roof) just drove past my window (immigration belconnen) literally 30 seconds ago on that road that goes between immigration and the mall, joynton smith drive??

was awesome

spotted dark blue R33 with strange rear spoiler, lots of ppl in the car, and P plates in Fyshwick about 2pm, got up next to him and gave a wave but I think he might have thought I was a weirdo (understandable :huh: ) don't think he waved back.

spotted last night on the intersection of sulwood and the parkway a silver R33 i flashed my lights at ya anyone off here

on the way to work today spotted a silver R32 gtr i think sorry i think you waved it wasnt paying attention still waking up also just down the parkway abit further a black R33 near glenloch i waved not sure if ya saw me