SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Hmmm... i think i spotted existanz on the GDE Bout 4:20 yesterday on the way home from work.

wasnt me.. i didnt leave work until 5. there is another chaser owner that lives over this side of town though.. may have been him

saw gtrkat and her hubby in their audi at the lights of ginnenderra and GDE we waived and they waived back.. also saw frink and blueprint at the lights on hindmarsh and tugger pkwy i didnt realise it was them until we were around the corner. i was in ZCR's car but seeings as he hadnt posted yet i thought i would..

Please tell me you spotted my car too at Trojan Ben??? I dropped it off there last night and I would hope that it is still there today...........

i think ben was there yesterday

Haha, thank god for that then....

John just rang to tell me that I've lost 30kw's somewhere though :-(

dang.. he rang me this morning to tell me that i have severe wiring problems and that my rear muffler is fked.. looks like a fun day for john at torjan giving everyone bad news.. at least its getting fixed *fingers crossed*

dang.. he rang me this morning to tell me that i have severe wiring problems and that my rear muffler is fked.. looks like a fun day for john at torjan giving everyone bad news.. at least its getting fixed *fingers crossed*

Just got off the phone with John again... Turns out that my middle muffler is rooted and my rear muffler is probably gone as well. Would explain the random detonation that was happening.... Off to PowerTone in Fyshy for another legal cat back system.

saw gtrkat and her hubby in their audi at the lights of ginnenderra and GDE we waived and they waived back.. also saw frink and blueprint at the lights on hindmarsh and tugger pkwy i didnt realise it was them until we were around the corner. i was in ZCR's car but seeings as he hadnt posted yet i thought i would..
me and bluprint spotted zane in woden last night around 7pm ish....

ya'll beat me to it! but yes, there was some spottage last night!

Yes I spotted a certain someone showing off!!!! ;)

Yes I spotted a certain someone showing off!!!! :P

hey hey hey... that cx-7 was trying to race.. we thought that you might like to hear an RB engine after not having yours for a while.. even though it was only an RB20

spotted a dark blue 32 or 33.. looked more like a 32 but you never know (it was far away and the dark colour hides the body contours.. thats my excuse)

it drove past my window in immigration belconnen about 3 minutes ago. it had rather large rims.. 18's or 19's

Spotted a White R33 heading along Hindmarsh towards Fyshwick at lunch time. Also a White R33 with a large bodykit on it in Fyshwick on my way to Harris Tech.

(Car's booked in tomoz to get my two new mufflers sorted, yay, hope it will be quiet enough for the police but loud enough for me)

Spotted a White R33 heading along Hindmarsh towards Fyshwick at lunch time. Also a White R33 with a large bodykit on it in Fyshwick on my way to Harris Tech.

(Car's booked in tomoz to get my two new mufflers sorted, yay, hope it will be quiet enough for the police but loud enough for me)

did you see my car when you were out at trojan? im hoping that she is ok

looks as thought i may need a new exhaust as well.. might just put my pea shooter back in until i can afford it