SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

yeh mine is the only gold (acid rush) colored one in town, as for the kit, i got a 400R front, skirts and Veilside rear.

Thought it may have been a Veilside rear. The rear diffusers give it a damn mean look.

Just went past Hardly Normal in Fyshwick and saw Gus' car... What are you doing there Gus (traitor)? :(

Also spotted Zane (ZCR) on Newcastle street, your car looks tough with the grey wheels and wing removed :)

yeah rossco i saw you...front bar looks pretty sweet on your car...i always head down mugga way from work to home. bit longer but less cars + a cool drive.

and mick i was jsut checking out the business...said high to a few furniture people i used to work with and had a look around electrical. also saw richards son in there i think.

f**k the staff there in tvs are hopeless.

would have been me i think. not GTR but. I saw you just as you went past

did you see me again this afternoon? at about 5pm again, do you have a GTR front bar and rear wing? looks tough though

Just went past Hardly Normal in Fyshwick and saw Gus' car... What are you doing there Gus (traitor)? :(

Also spotted Zane (ZCR) on Newcastle street, your car looks tough with the grey wheels and wing removed :P

cheers man, but i didn't see you. still driving the liberty?

also saw a silver R33 GTR on newcastle street, my mate said you waved but i didn't see it through your tint, sorry!

Spotted a black R34 on Adelaide Ave today, think it had a Qld plate on it... Wasn't anyone I recognised from here - was gonna wave but he didn't look too friendly... (LOL sorry if it's someone from here but that's how it looked!!) :P

Edited by GTRKat

Spotted sfrizza? along Mugga Lane this arvo and all the way to Calwell, also a maroon GTST somewhere but buggered if I can remember where.

Yes, yes it was. That is one awesome looking GTR, JD! That's also the longest 'cruise' i've ever had with another skyline. Felt good. LOL.

That explains a lot Gus, I finish around 4:30.

Spotted a Blue R34 GTR Vspec II in Ngunnawal - with a lady driving and a youngish child in the back .... was awesome :)

Also spotted an R32 GTS-T with GTR bar on it asian looking driver dunno if it was anyone off here ...

did you see me again this afternoon? at about 5pm again, do you have a GTR front bar and rear wing? looks tough though

yeah was me again. your car looks good with the dark rims.

Dunno if it was from Mr aircon man playing around or what but spotted my car being a bit weird... Seems it doesn't like it when the clamp comes off the air intake!! Few wtf moments when driving :)

Spotted 2 skylines, 1 datsun, 1 pulsar gtir, and 1 MR2 at the ACT MR2 Club cruise

also... spotted...

Red R31 on Monaro Hwy, at around 12pm

White R33 with a bodykit on Majura Rd, at around 3pm

Black R32 on Burra Rd, south of Qbn