SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Belated 'spotted's: schweet white 32 GT-R growling thu Manuka last Saturday eve'. Autostyle decal on the sills, sounded tough. And a black 34 with what might be a Tommy K' kit following the GT on Anzac Parade last Sunday around midday, then again on Oz Day on Lanyon Drive. Either of you lads on here?

Yeah it was a great day hey. Cops waved every time they went by, heaps of people headed down and back. Got toots from heaps o people. Son was having fun with the laydies!

I couldn't believe how many cops there were going down there, was very reasuring specially with quite a few piss heads and we had kids there..

Spotted that purple R32 with decals in gunghalin ... tried having a bit of fun but my auto gearbox is up the shit big time and has no power .... :'( lame ...

gave a wave as I turned off but don't think he saw me wave

Is that yellow R34 the one with the drift body kit and no wing? Seen that around Woden a few times. I think the body kit looks to chunky for the car but each to their own.

Spotted a black R33 filling up at BP in Queanbeyan this afternoon, only caught a glance but looked pretty good.

Is that yellow R34 the one with the drift body kit and no wing? Seen that around Woden a few times. I think the body kit looks to chunky for the car but each to their own.

Spotted a black R33 filling up at BP in Queanbeyan this afternoon, only caught a glance but looked pretty good.

Yep that's the one. I'm not a fan either but I've been seeing it around a bit lately.

i saw a dark coloured R32 GTR at the canberra ave and hindmarsh light yesterday at about 4:30pm, he waved, i nodded as i was changing gears and steering (thats my excuse) and also a silver R33 GTR at hungry jacks/red rooster car park yesterday evening at about 8pm, got a wave, half gave one back because i wasn't expecting to get a wave

sl33py at the road works near the start of the monaro hwy and a white 32 on moreshead drive.. both cars were around 1pm

the white 32 was really dirty so i assumed it came from a morning on the skid pan