SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

Donnan at 5:51 at the Yamba/Hindmarsh intersection than went into woden carpark....Yes i was stalking (stealth mode in the bommodore)..... lol

Edited by Melly

I was on Wakefield Ave just after 8 and had what looked to be a 32 GTR in a darkish colour opposite me at the lights (was dark too hard to see) and also had a white 32 non GTR turn from Northbourne and go past me too but not anyone I recognised :P

1973 Skyline 2000GT-R

:P

Was parked near hogs yesterday (Sunday) I was on my lunch break and was like whaaaaatttt!! Talk about old school!!!!!

I had seen pictures.. But not in real life...

like that commodore with the massive NISMO sticker :P

spotted a black wingless R32, with some kind of rims, going over hindmarsh and turning off at jerrabomberra ave today about 2pm

a mazda with a ralliart sticker across the windscreen... i just dont get it

or even worse... today I saw a silver Magna (being driven by a real tool) with the ralliart sticker across the back windscreen

White R33 on Mugga lane yesterday arvo. Sorry for the late wave, I was absorbed in your headlights, are they standard??

Also spotted a Maroon/Red R32 pass my house yesterday around 6pm.

Would anyone find it weird or confronting if another skyline owner saw you working on your car, decided to pull up and introduce/have a squiz (or at the very least, a wave if you are staring in their direction)?

or even worse... today I saw a silver Magna (being driven by a real tool) with the ralliart sticker across the back windscreen

at least its the right make of car to be carrying the ralliart sticker

There is an early 90's model Toyota Camry getting around the Erindale / Wanniassa area with a great big chrome muffler, fake chrome mag hub caps, chopped springs and a Ralliart sticker on the front windscreen... Worse still, its automatic!! :)

Just remember people, complete tools exist to make us smile :)