SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

not my car but i know whose it was ... and no... they cost him $160 off ebay!

Is he on the forums?

Spotted a Maroon R33 yesterday arvo on the way home on Mugga Lane, gave a wave, got a wave.

Also, spotted JD_R33 on my way to work following me. Everytime I see that GTR I wish I could have saved more pennies to get one.

Is he on the forums?

Spotted a Maroon R33 yesterday arvo on the way home on Mugga Lane, gave a wave, got a wave.

Also, spotted JD_R33 on my way to work following me. Everytime I see that GTR I wish I could have saved more pennies to get one.

Yeah I was stalking you again dude, just waiting for the right moment to steal those wheels :)

Actually, I would have pulled over for a chat but had to get the teeny-bopper to school and be at work by 8:00.

Maybe we should organise a lunch or beer o'clock at the Kingo, open to all SAUers of course. :)

CCG (canberra celica group) have a beer o'clock meeting every second tuesday at the kingo.. steaks and beer or something to that effect.

i thought it was an interesting idea, one we may be able to impliment here.. not in tuesdays obviously as some of us are involved in the 'tight arse tuesday movie club'

CCG (canberra celica group) have a beer o'clock meeting every second tuesday at the kingo.. steaks and beer or something to that effect.

That sounds like a thrilling event, 3 guys sitting around talking about Sillycars for hours... :)(jokes).

We used to do trivia at Jerra pub every Tuesday, I wouldn't mind starting something like that again.

Yeah I was stalking you again dude, just waiting for the right moment to steal those wheels :D

Actually, I would have pulled over for a chat but had to get the teeny-bopper to school and be at work by 8:00.

Maybe we should organise a lunch or beer o'clock at the Kingo, open to all SAUers of course. :D

Hahaha, stalker. What did you think of the sound? I put the spare exhaust on last night that I said you could come check out so you can decide.

Any decision on rims for yours yet? Did you make it to Sydney to do the performance shop hopping?

You could have followed me up the driveway too since I'm usually one of the first few to arrive, no one else was at work yet to complain.

As for beer o'clock at the Kingo, I'm usually in Kingston on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights (busy with the missus) but could easily walk up to the pub.

Hahaha, stalker. What did you think of the sound? I put the spare exhaust on last night that I said you could come check out so you can decide.

Any decision on rims for yours yet? Did you make it to Sydney to do the performance shop hopping?

You could have followed me up the driveway too since I'm usually one of the first few to arrive, no one else was at work yet to complain.

As for beer o'clock at the Kingo, I'm usually in Kingston on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights (busy with the missus) but could easily walk up to the pub.

Sorry, couldn't hear your exhaust over the 200db stereo level courtesy of young miss passenger.

Still no progress on the wheels - big decision, that one.

Did manage to pick up a Fujitsubo cat-back, front pipe, Catco cat, power FC and a massive hangover while in Sydney :)

Exhaust is on, still a few things to be done before the pfc and tune happen.

Went to a dyno day at ESP last Sunday with a mate from the Celica club (and yes Bullet, I can confirm there are more than 3 of them, really nice blokes actually) and discovered the Attesa system needs bleeding, as it was making the dyno a bit unhappy. Some boost control and a gauge are also on the list.

This Skyline owning thing is hard work!

PS - you get busy with the missus three nights a week? Dammmmnn. :worship:

Went to a dyno day at ESP last Sunday with a mate from the Celica club (and yes Bullet, I can confirm there are more than 3 of them, really nice blokes actually)

aww i was going to go to that but it started raining... i would have had the 3rd heighest power of the day too.. after you and the aristo.. you put out 198awkw right? would have been close :)

anywho back to spotting.. a black wingless r33 driving up joynton smith drive around 320 and a white r33 same road sometime this morning

aww i was going to go to that but it started raining... i would have had the 3rd heighest power of the day too.. after you and the aristo.. you put out 198awkw right? would have been close :)

anywho back to spotting.. a black wingless r33 driving up joynton smith drive around 320 and a white r33 same road sometime this morning

You should have come, it was a good day.

Mine went on last after they had set up the dyno in AWD mode for my mate's GT4.

I didn't think 198 was all that good, but I guess considering that was 3rd gear (hitting the speed cut in 4th) and the diffs playing silly buggers it's a reasonable baseline.

That Aristo was just awesome.

Back OT, I keep seeing a black R33 GTS-T at the Calwell shops - anyone on here?

In the last week spotted:

Black 33 with white bonnet,

White 33 with black bonnet,

Freekin awaesome black R 33 (with for sales stickers) on her,

Rather well worn and very faded R 31 GTS 1, (The duco is supppose to be white but this was going yellow)

6 X R 32's

9 X R 33's

Top looking Ser 3 R 31 Skyline hauling out of Hardly Normals in Fyshwich last Sunday.

and of course my 2 in the garage.

This place is worse than Adelaide for Skylines

Edited by hr31gtsnt

Sorry, couldn't hear your exhaust over the 200db stereo level courtesy of young miss passenger.

Still no progress on the wheels - big decision, that one.

Did manage to pick up a Fujitsubo cat-back, front pipe, Catco cat, power FC and a massive hangover while in Sydney :)

Exhaust is on, still a few things to be done before the pfc and tune happen.

Went to a dyno day at ESP last Sunday with a mate from the Celica club (and yes Bullet, I can confirm there are more than 3 of them, really nice blokes actually) and discovered the Attesa system needs bleeding, as it was making the dyno a bit unhappy. Some boost control and a gauge are also on the list.

This Skyline owning thing is hard work!

PS - you get busy with the missus three nights a week? Dammmmnn. :)

Well done! I did notice your Fujitsubo as you drove past me when I pulled off into the driveway at work. Very shiny :-P How is the sound on it? I didn't hear your's either as I was too busy making sure I tuck in enough so no one hits the car when I slow right down waiting for the electric gate to so very slowly open.

Had ESP tune mine, I still have to go back to get a high boost readout (couldn't get one on the 43 degree day it was tuned on)..

Owning a Skyline is nothing compared to owning my Liberty RS, I'd have my tools out every night. The Skyline is only every second night.

And as for the missus, well yes that too but I mean, its the only time she ain't busy studying..

Oh and a 200db stereo, I only wish you were serious.... Could only imagine the vibration that would happen.