SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

wait wait wait... he didnt flip you off or anything?

Nope...I was realy amazed, A lil faith restored.

Oh - forgot to mention was spotted by police heading to Vic last week just outside of Holbrook. Received a warning!...more faith restored. Advice was to keep wing tips level and stay below 30,000ft :)

Edited by Sinista32

spotted 2 different days on the way to work.. a new Hilux SR5 with a big SUPRA sticker on the back window :P It's a company car for Carrier so I assume it means something else :down:

spotted zane at the lights near flemmington road. was in the lumpy sounding red ute.

was it yesterday afternoon you saw me? and i don't remember hearing a lumpy sounding red ute

i saw sl33py at trojan and also nige's car there as well

Spotted a weird panda coloured Chaser somewhere in my suburb(top was black? bottom white), with red personalised number plate tonight, made me do a double take. Nice chaser.

Spotted a weird panda coloured Chaser somewhere in my suburb(top was black? bottom white), with red personalised number plate tonight, made me do a double take. Nice chaser.

thats kei... im soooo jelouse.. i want his wheels

Spotted like a lightning blue R33 waiting at the lights on Long Gully Road turning onto the highway. At least I think it was a 33, who knows when you're driving my current set of wheels. It's more like driving a bloody cloud!

Spotted an insane looking R34 GTR (midnight purple) in Manuka around 11am this morning. I think he noticed me staring and gave it a bit of a boot for me :blink::blink:

did it have purple nsw plates GTR-34X? saw it at jerra servo just before 1pm.

and a gunmetal R32 GTR on the monaro, large chrome rims, for sale a little bit after 12pm. i followed you for a bit then you followed me for a bit.

did it have purple nsw plates GTR-34X? saw it at jerra servo just before 1pm.

and a gunmetal R32 GTR on the monaro, large chrome rims, for sale a little bit after 12pm. i followed you for a bit then you followed me for a bit.

Yes, those were the plates :banana:

Spotted Skyline GTS-T with "MR 032" plates WTF....i guess "Mr i wish i had a bigger weaner but couldn't afford it" plates were taken :)

oh yeah he drives like a tool as well :D

spotted this on another forum.. i lol'd