SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I personally I am not a fan of custom plates think they're all a little wanky.

I just find it amusing cause it's bagging Gus :)

2cents - IMHO I obviously like custom plates coz I got em. But agree wanker ones like PLAYER, 4DBABES,ONDDOLE, MAXPWR, MUSCLE, etc..meh! They deserve a WTF but MR 032 is fine.

So many Skylines around in standard trim/colours - Oooh Spotted a wine red 33, black 34, Silver GTR32 or white 32 may as well close the spotted thread now.

Id rather spotted "name" or if you dont know them "colour/plates" GTR-34x, JUN, R33-ACT, MR 032 or GTR-94v.

Bagging out freinds can be fun :)

Hey Micheley

spotted a white 32 with multispoke wheels driven by an asian in the lane next to me while we were filing through the accident on cnr or aikman and ginninderra drive.. accident looked nasty. he then followed me into kaleen

spotted this on another forum.. i lol'd
I'm still laughing at that! Copied it over to CC where I know his friends all read too :D

Gus has been pretty quiet online lately

I personally I am not a fan of custom plates think they're all a little wanky.

I just find it amusing cause it's bagging Gus :P

Whoa, hang on a sec here... I am normally the first person to have a laugh when someone says or does something stupid on these forums, but I cant understand why you guys are acting like this when Gus hasnt done anything wrong. :D

Gus can have whatever plates he wants to have and fair enough that someone who doesnt know him might post up a bit of a dig at his car on another forum, but why would people who know him and call themselves his friends laugh at him like you guys are...

I know I would feel a bit offended if I knew people were laughing at me and saying those sorts of things while I wasnt here. :P

We arent in high school anymore, geez.

Whoa, hang on a sec here... I am normally the first person to have a laugh when someone says or does something stupid on these forums, but I cant understand why you guys are acting like this when Gus hasnt done anything wrong. :D

Gus can have whatever plates he wants to have and fair enough that someone who doesnt know him might post up a bit of a dig at his car on another forum, but why would people who know him and call themselves his friends laugh at him like you guys are...

I know I would feel a bit offended if I knew people were laughing at me and saying those sorts of things while I wasnt here. :P

We arent in high school anymore, geez.

dude way to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

i wasnt laughing at Gus i was laughing at the post and the opinion of the poster. i posted it up here to let him know that people are talking about him, not to make fun of him.

you said that he didnt do anything wrong.. he must have done for the poster to say that he was driving like a tool.. people dont say things like that for no reason. Note: i am not calling Gus a tool, im saying that the original poster called him a tool

dude way to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

+1

I know Gus and I know quite a few of his friends. It's all in good fun. I'm laughing a little at Gus and a little at the opinion of the poster :P

And obviously you haven't read anything on CC lately if you are surprised that friends are bagging each other out.

SKY-32R

hoyts woden last night *i think*

might have been during the day earlier today, no idea.

Also some homo with a jet black 33 GTR, devil horns on the hood....oh wait.

T.A.T.!! :D What did u guys see?

Spotted a silver R33 series2 on Beasley St Mawson... both waved out the window... sorry couldnt see the driver if it was someone off here :D

And then another silver R33 series1 a few minutes later, waved again, not sure if they saw (about 2pm)

oi :D ... dodgy horns on the hood lol

im slowly working on getting a carbon hood :D

sky 32r would have been last night, along with a couple others scattered around the car park and the street sky was parked on

Awwww Every TuesdayNight I am at work missing out on movies :):laugh:

But than again... During the day I am on the beach :huh:

SKY-32R

hoyts woden last night *i think*

might have been during the day earlier today, no idea.

I think you got confused... I think the homo was in the SKY32R wasn't he? :)

PS: It was great to see so many of you at the Hillclimb meeting (myself included).

Awwww Every TuesdayNight I am at work missing out on movies :sweat::)

But than again... During the day I am on the beach :)

i suppose you have to weigh it up lol

I'm not sure if JD_R33 went, but I think I spotted him in the Blue GTR followed by a Silver GTST leaving wheels...

Couldn't believe how many cars were out.

Also spotted a Silver R34 GT-T near the SDMA hillclimb Wheels entry behind the tent where an open wheeler was free revving nicely..

spotted a black R33 this arvo between 3-4pm then shortly after got a wave from a guy in a white R33 with black wheels, sory for the delayed wave, mind was elsewhere heh

spotted a white r31 driving behind me, and silver r34gtr in front of me and a silver r35 GTR infront of that.. most awesomeest convoy ever.. arguably 3 of the most rare japanese imports in canberra in the one convoy :/