SAU Community

Spotted!!

Shell

I'm not sure if JD_R33 went, but I think I spotted him in the Blue GTR followed by a Silver GTST leaving wheels...

Couldn't believe how many cars were out.

Also spotted a Silver R34 GT-T near the SDMA hillclimb Wheels entry behind the tent where an open wheeler was free revving nicely..

That was probly Steady Eddie (Chris).

Spotted like 20 'lines parked on some grass yesterday, dunno wtf they were doing there. :/

we just chose to set up on the grass there and every1 else joined us! haha

saw a silver R34 GTR on marybough (sp?) street in fyshwick this morning and also a silver R32 on albany street in fyshwick as well this morning, both round 8am

spotted a falcon? stuck in a lightpole on the parkway north direction just before the belco turnoff, looked like it hit at speed :D traffic is banked up almost to the speed camera

Spotted a gunmetal 32 GTR outside Inline on Friday with a SAU sticker on the rear quarter window.

Also spotted a black wingless 32 on the Monaro Highway just after 6. I was heading the opposite way in the S3.

Spotted this place being a bit dead this week... What's going on guys??? :devil:

I have been sick as a dog the last few weeks but back now well sort of...

Running up the photo shoot and will have details posted tomorrow night.

Spotted guys in a white R32 and a black R33 vandalising a 4WD on top of Mount Ainsle....also have spotted a Black R33 driving around Gungahlin randomly trying to lure underaged girls into his car for....yeah...then quite curtously calls them every name under the sun because they said NO...

Oh and if you are in Gungahlin and see a Blue R33 DONT WAVE!!...infact run. The people who own it have been seen randomly bashing up people walking on the side of the road...DAY OR NIGHT...recently was 16 year old girl and her 17 year old boyfriend... Know the guy who owns the completly mat black Supra with orange detail...same people started pegging crap at his car just because McDonalds it their homie spot, and he wanted to get dinner...FFS im glad i wasnt born a @R$EHOLE.

Not i cant drive around Gunners without having to watch who is following me home or wondering whether my car will have pinstriping on it complements of a set of keys.

On better note, someone saw me when i got fuel at WW Petrol plus (Silver R33).

looks like the newer skylines are becoming comparable in price to the mid 90s commodores. i've also seen that blue R33 around gunghalin as well, drives like a top bloke around crowded areas (town center main strip for example)

seen that black supra as well, looks very nice and a lot different to the usual chrome and gay.

we should pay these f**kers a visit for being born ass holes :devil:

Spotted guys in a white R32 and a black R33 vandalising a 4WD on top of Mount Ainsle....

I hope you reported them at the time.

There seems to be so many GTS-t skylines getting around their beginning to get the same rep they have in Sydney.

Hay

I own a blue r33 but dont go to Gungahlin often i hope just cause i drive it no 1 will mistake me for that idiot in the blue r33 thats causing all that shit any1 got pics of the guys car